Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ Broil & Serve™ Drawer - Stainless SteelItem# 02273233000 | Model# 73233
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||44.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||23" W x 17" H x 18.75" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Standard clean|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 12,000 BTU; 3 - 9,500 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Separate broiler drawer|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Venting:||Top of oven door|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range - Cooking Versatility
The stainless steel 4.2 cu. ft. Kenmore freestanding gas range 7323 features four individually controlled, sealed, electronic-ignition gas burners. With the Turbo Boil burner, you can bring any amount of liquid to a boil in no time flat. Pots and pans slide easily over the continuous, dishwasher-safe grates, while baking and roasting is easy with the spacious oven. The warming feature is perfect for keeping dishes at just the right temperature to serve. Every meal is a pleasure to cook with the Kenmore 7323.
- Designed to heat dishes large and small, 9,500 BTU burners deliver heat for a wide range of cooking options, so you can simmer, sear, warm, and boil all in one spot.
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the Power Burner funnels 12,000 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble, and water boils quickly.
- Fitted with a quick-opening door and variable temperature settings, the Broil & Serve™ drawer melts cheese, caramelizes vegetables and crisps meat quickly to save you time.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
Added on June 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Saint Cloud, FL
This Gas Range does just what we needed. The only thing it does not have, but we were aware of this when evaluating the cost verses other units was that it does not self clean. In the past we found we still needed to do cleaning after running the self clean option which took a good amount of utilities and time. The unit was professionally delivered right on time and the installation was perfect. The range had to be converted to Propane in our home and the installer was very professional and knew exactly what to do. We truly like the high density burner, boils water in no time flat. A great Range for the price.
This oven fits my needs, taste and budget. The customer service was great and delivery was within the window and swift. The only issue was finding drip pans for the oven. Otherwise, my food cooks well in the broiler and oven. The digital clock has been intermittent as well, kinda goes in and out, but always restores itself.
I bought this gas range a few weeks ago the food cooks evenly in the oven and it large enough for my cakes and pies I love this stove
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
After searching a lot of gas range online and in store, i ended up buying this kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Freestantanding gas range on sears. I was very happy with this purchas, especially bought it on sale.. Very nice gas range, highly recomended.
I wanted a simple basic gas stove, and that's exactly what I got. It cooks great, looks good and is easy to clean. The price was right. What more could I ask for?
La Blanca, TX
Los Angeles, CA
Gas Range has a nice design and the blk/ss surface is very attractive but those are the best features of this appliance. The knobs and displays are outdated. Can't complaint too much because it those its job...the broiler really works great