Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range w/ Broil & Serve™ Drawer - BlackItem# 02273039000 | Model# 73039
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||44.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||23"W x 17"H x 18.75"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Color and Styling:|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: open (standard) burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Standard clean|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Burner Configuration:||4 - 9,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Separate broiler drawer|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Standard|
|Venting:||Back of cooktop|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range - Precision Home Cooking
The Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. freestanding gas range 7303 is a versatile cooking tool with four 9,000-BTU gas burners, oven and broiling drawer. The precision cooktop is ideal for creating all types of dishes, from simmering to sautéing. The oven is large enough to make several dishes at once, and the Broil & Serve™ drawer browns meals to perfection. The electronic control panel makes for easy, one-touch temperature adjustments. No kitchen is complete without a Kenmore freestanding gas range.
- Designed to power you through dishes large and small, 9K BTU burners deliver heat for a wide range of cooking options, so you can simmer, sear, warm and boil all in one spot.
- Fitted with a quick-opening door and variable temperature settings, the Broil & Serve™ drawer melts cheese, caramelizes vegetables and crisps meat quickly to save you time.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Individual steel grates ensure pots and pans remain level and at the correct height above surface burners while remaining supportive and easy to clean.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipe clean quickly.
Added on June 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is my third purchase of the item for install into my properties. I like that it has window in oven door, digital display, and choice of colors for inexpensive price. Burner pilotless ignition is so cool.
Central Lake, MI
We bought this in July of 2011, and it has never seemed to heat up right. Now when I start up the oven, it heats up to temperature, then starts cooling down, and the oven shuts off. Will cost us more to repair it than to replace it. Save your money and buy something quality. VERY disappointing for a Kenmore.
The oven never worked correct. It never seemed to reach the right temperature ,too hot, too cool .always seemed to be off by at least 25-50 degrees. Now it's broken and I've only had it since June 2010. Had it looked at by repair person (not sears) thinks the thermostat is done. Will cost at least $200 to replace it. NEVERMIND not worth the money, looking into new stove NOT SEARS. Oh the cooktop burners pop when you turn off the burners .Not happy!!!!!!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.