Kenmore 6.64 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range w/ Convection - WhiteItem# 02298052000 | Model# 98052
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Secondary Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.37"W x 8.75"H x 19.37"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.34|
|Secondary Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||2.3|
|Secondary Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.12"W x 16.5"H x 18.87"D|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3400|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||50 amps|
|Secondary Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3000|
|Total Connected Load:||15.2 kW @ 240V / 11.4 kW @208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Bake Element Location:||Above oven floor|
|Element Configuration:||2 -6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 12"/9" dual 3000W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||1|
|Number of Ovens:||Double oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 6.64 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range - High-Performance Time-Saver
The Kenmore 6.64 cu. ft. double-oven electric range 9805 is a true game-changer for the home cook. The separate upper and lower ovens on this electric range with convection oven make it possible to prepare multiple dishes at different temperatures simultaneously. That gives you the flexibility to deliver an entire meal to the table at once. The lower oven is equipped with a convection option for faster roasting and more even baking results. Both ovens feature large glass windows and self-cleaning functions. The radiant glass cooktop accommodates a wide variety of cookware and includes a Turbo Boil element and a Warm & Ready zone.
- One of the fastest heating elements around, Electric Turbo Boil™ delivers 3,200 Watts of heat in seconds, bringing pots and kettles to a boil without wasting your valuable time.
- The dual element swaps from 9- to 12-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- A Warm and Ready™ zone on the cooktop keeps food warm and ready to serve without overcooking, so everything is ready at once.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
- Extra-large viewing windows let you check baked goods without opening the oven, helping keep temperatures consistent, so delicate pastries, breads and cakes can rise undisturbed.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on September 25, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Spring Hill, FL
I had my new Kenmore stove for about a month now. I just love it. It is easy to use. Works great! Being it is just my husband and myself. I use the top oven a lot. It works really well for small amount like 2 pieces of fish or chicken or pizza. I even make toast in it. I use the broil feature but you have to watch it closely. For larger things like casseroles and cookies I bake in the bottom oven, Using the convection is great. Cookies come out perfect. It is a great oven. The top burners work beautiful. The only con I would have is it shows ever speck of dust and marks on the cooktop. Have to wipe it often. just with a damp cloth. As far as any heat coming from the top by the knobs. I haven't noticed any heat. I can touch all my knobs and control panel and it isn't hot to the touch. I would recommend this stove to my anyone interested in purchasing one.
For the past 8 years we have been using a wall oven. It had been a good oven but lately it started to fail. We ended up buying this double oven to replace the cook-top and wall oven. We are so glad that it came with the convection because it cuts the bake time almost in half. The cook-top is great too!
New Oxford, PA
Klamath Falls, OR
It seemed a waste of energy to heat a large oven when 80% of the cooking was done in a small space. This range has it all. The first pie baked came out perefect, evenly browned crust and filling cooked just right. Cooks Pizza's better than a large oven.
This oven has changed the way I cook. The double oven is super convenient and great for big meals. I use the top oven about 90% of the time though, for most of my daily meals. It's quite spacious. The 5 burners are very useful and the turbo boil heats a pan of water within a minute or two. It works as advertised. The range is very nice looking in my white kitchen. I bought the Kenmore companion appliances, too.
Mason City, IA
I bought this range in December 2012. I had it for about 2 weeks now and this oven is the best oven I have ever used. The top oven is small and this oven is so wonderful. It cooks food so fast it is unreal. The lower oven is also amazing it is convection and if no one has used this before well I am here to tell you it is the best oven you will ever buy. It cooks about 20% faster then a normal oven does. I baked a cake in the lower oven on convection bake and it only took 25 minutes.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
The wiring diagram on the back of this stove is INCORRECT! The rear corners where the cooktop curves upward towards the control panel look horrible. (wrinkles instead of a smooth bend) And when the convection option is used in the lower oven, it makes alot of noise. The racks in the oven vibrate as well as some of the sheet metal the stove is made out of. VERY NOISY! I sure expected something ALOT BETTER for my $1500.00! I wouldn't recommend this stove to anyone!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 01-Jun-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $299 and over Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.