Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||44.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||23"W x 18.81"H x 19.19"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.9|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Standard clean|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2600|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||10.0/7.5|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 8" 2200W; 1 - 9" 2500W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.9 cu. ft. Electric Range - Versatility and Convenience
The Kenmore electric range 9301 offers a versatile surface that can cook a wide range of delicious meals. This Kenmore electric range features a smooth ceramic glass surface with four radiant elements ranging from 6 to 9 inches in diameter. Easy to clean, the flat top can simply be wiped down. Indicator lights tell you when a surface is hot, even when it's off. The oven's Easy Set™ controls, extra-large window and automatic light make it easy to monitor baked foods. Versatile and easy to use, modern kitchens should not be without this Kenmore electric range.
- Multiple cooking zones allow chefs to choose burners that produce just the right amount of heat, so sauces don’t scorch and steaks are seared perfectly.
- Giving you easy access, speed and control, Easy Set™ 105 electronic controls provide control over temperature, timer and auto shutoff with the touch of a button.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
Added on June 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Nothing fancy but this oven/range does what it needs to do, cook and bake properly end evenly. Great price for a ceramic top range, most were much more expensive.
This appliance is perfect for the basic condo experience. You probably don't do much cooking when on vacation so that's why we chose this. It's nice looking, has everything you need, easy to clean!
San Antonio, FL
It would be nice if the burners would stay on at low or warm if I wanted them to. I don't like the timer. It sounds for three seconds and then shuts off. The old stove keep buzzing until shut off. If a person is not in the kitchen when the timer goes off it is not heard. The timer should keep sounding until shut off. The old stove did.
Colorado Springs, CO
This stove was purchased to replace a gas version. This is an excellent value for the price range. It seems solid and reliable so far. The lady using it loves the easy clean surface
Satellite Beach, FL
I purchased the range when my old one quit working, I was looking for a decent range with outspending and arm and a leg. This range fit my needs, it was a great value and works awesome.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.