Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: standard (coil)|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Standard clean|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||44.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||23" W x 18.81" H x 19.19" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.9|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2600|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||10.0 kW @ 240V / 7.5 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1250W; 2 - 8" 2100W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.9 cu. ft. Electric Range - Reliability and Efficiency
The Kenmore 4.9 cu. ft. electric range 9300 works hard to help you make delicious meals quickly and easily. Four coil elements can accommodate cookware up to 8 inches in diameter. Featuring a lift-up cooktop design and chrome drip pans that help make cleaning a breeze, the oven window and interior light lets you check your food without having to open the door. This Kenmore electric range is also equipped with an electronic control panel that lets you change oven settings with the touch of a button.
- Multiple cooking element sizes allow cooks to choose elements that produce just the right amount of heat, so sauces don’t scorch and steaks are seared perfectly.
- With the touch of a button, the digital control panel gives you quick command of temperature, timer and automatic shutoff settings.
- With three settings—high, normal and low—Select Broil settings multiply your broiler cooking options, so from seared steak to crème brulee, you can make masterpiece meals at home.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
Added on June 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
We bought this range a few days ago. We love it. The burners heat evenly and the oven heats well too. It looks great in our kitchen and was a great value for the price. We had a cheapper oven that didn't have a timer, an oven light and it wasn't self-cleaning. We are please with the stove.
San Francisco, CA
In year 7, we had to replace two separate stovetop burner connectors in this oven. The repair guy was going to charge us $140 for one replacement the first time, but luckily my husband is very handy and was able to order the part online... for $40. The part was made of plastic, so it's no wonder it broke. Now a third stovetop burner malfunctioned, but this time it was the electrical connection between the burner dial and the stove front. My husband again did the repair himself, otherwise it would have cost more to repair the oven than it cost to buy it in the first place ($140 +$140+$180= $460, in one year, if we pay a professional to fix all the problems). I think 7 years is too young for an oven to need this many EXPENSIVE repairs on its stovetop alone. Another problem with this oven is how LONG it takes to heat up. Last nite I made baked chicken. I heated the oven temp to 400 degrees and timed how long it took for the oven to reach that temp. 27 minutes!!!! The chicken sat on the counter for 27 minutes while the stupid oven warmed up. It really is a joke. The Earth's global warming heats up faster. I can't wait until this piece of **** oven dies so we can get a more reliable oven. Until then, it's like Congress-- requires a half hour advanced notice to think about working, and even then, may decide not to work at the slightest glance.
La Grange, NC
I needed a new range quickly, so I went to Sears and got a great deal! Had my new range within 5 days and it was the exact model I was replacing....so I knew it would fit!