Kenmore 4.9 cu. ft. Electric Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02293003000 | Model# 93003
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||44.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||23" W x 18.81" H x 19.19" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.9|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: standard (coil)|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Standard clean|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2600|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||10.0/7.5|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1250W; 2 - 8" 2100W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.9 cu. ft. Electric Range - Reliability and Efficiency
The Kenmore 4.9 cu. ft. electric range 9300 works hard to help you make delicious meals quickly and easily. Four coil elements can accommodate cookware up to 8 inches in diameter. Featuring a lift-up cooktop design and chrome drip pans that help make cleaning a breeze, the oven window and interior light lets you check your food without having to open the door. This Kenmore electric range is also equipped with an electronic control panel that lets you change oven settings with the touch of a button.
- Multiple cooking element sizes allow cooks to choose elements that produce just the right amount of heat, so sauces don’t scorch and steaks are seared perfectly.
- With the touch of a button, the digital control panel gives you quick command of temperature, timer and automatic shutoff settings.
- With three settings—high, normal and low—Select Broil settings multiply your broiler cooking options, so from seared steak to crème brulee, you can make masterpiece meals at home.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
Added on June 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
THIS STOVE SUCKS WITHIN 6 MOS. OF USE THE CLOCK OVEN PANEL BROOK HAD TO FIX. COOKED THANKSGIVING DINNER WHERE THE OVEN WAS USE FOR SO LONG TO WORPED THE TOP OF THE STOVE SO NOW YOUR PANS SLIDE OFF THE BURNERS. AND THE BLACK TOP GET SO HOT WHEN USING THE BURNERS YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT THIS IS NOT A GOOD STOVE WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT!!!!!!
Very happy to get this range! It matches the French Door Refrigerator we bought from Sears. I had a flat top range and I did not like cleaning it every time I turned around! This is much better for me because it does not need cleaning accept when I cook.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.