Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||44.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||23" W x 18.81" H x 19.19" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.9|
|Color and Styling:|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: standard (coil)|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Standard clean|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2600|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||10.0/7.5|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Element Configuration:||Two 6" 1500W; two 8" 2600W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.9 cu. ft. Electric Range - Reliability and Efficiency
The Kenmore 4.9 cu. ft. electric range 9300 works hard to help you make delicious meals quickly and easily. Four coil elements can accommodate cookware up to 8 inches in diameter. Featuring a lift-up cooktop design and chrome drip pans that help make cleaning a breeze, the oven window and interior light lets you check your food without having to open the door. This Kenmore electric range is also equipped with an electronic control panel that lets you change oven settings with the touch of a button.
- Multiple cooking element sizes allow cooks to choose elements that produce just the right amount of heat, so sauces don’t scorch and steaks are seared perfectly.
- With the touch of a button, the digital control panel gives you quick command of temperature, timer and automatic shutoff settings.
- With three settings—high, normal and low—Select Broil settings multiply your broiler cooking options, so from seared steak to crème brulee, you can make masterpiece meals at home.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
Added on June 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I searched for the best range for the money and did not see any reason not to purchase this one. However, i have to turn the temperature at least 25 degrees lower in order not to over-cook items and even then the bottom often gets too done. I use the middle rack not the lowest to help with this, but it does not prevent it. The oven makes popping and clicking sounds during use. The timer sound is not very loud so unless you are close-by, you may not hear it. The top of the range gets pretty warm when the oven is on and if you use the burners, use caution touching the surrounding range parts as the heat transfers somewhat from those as well. While the range functions, I must admit I do not trust it and would not purchase it again.
I searched the internet and I could not find another range cheaper than this one with simmilar functions. I just make my home electric only so I had to get rid of my old kenmore gas range, this one fit perfectly and it looks just like the old one but this one is a lot lighter. it has anything I need and I don't have to pay the gas bill any longer....
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.