Kenmore 30'' Electric Self-Clean Single Wall Oven 4883Item# 02248833000 | Model# 48833
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth (in.):||24.50 in.|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Height (in.):||29.06 in.|
|Interior Dimensions:||24.13 W x 16.50 H x 18.03 D in.|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Width (in.):||30 in.|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Styling & Design:|
|Oven Door Style:||With Window|
|Bake Element Wattage:||2750|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3400|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||20 amps|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Total Connected Load:||3.4 kW @ 240V / 2.6 kW @ 208V|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Light(s) Type:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Oven Rack Positions:||4|
|Design & Construction:|
|Oven Door Latch:||Automatic|
|Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||All self-clean|
|Overall Type:||Single oven|
|Venting:||Located between oven door and control panel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Stylish 30 in. electric self cleaning oven features an extra large oven for all your baking and broiling needs. This oven offers electronic oven controls, automatic shut off and child lock out.
- Never serve a cold meal again - Cook & Hold Warm automatically keeps food warm in the oven at perfect serving temperature. You can use it as a separate feature to keep cooked foods warm or add at the end of a timed-bake function
- Eliminates time consuming, messy rack cleaning - you can leave these durable oven racks in the oven during the self-cleaning cycle and they wont discolor
- Cook an entire meal at once - the large 4.2 cu. ft. self-clean oven accommodates multiple dishes and features heavy-duty handle-style oven racks that pull out easily with an oven mitt
- Avoid a potentially dangerous situation in the kitchen - lockout feature is activated by the push of a button to prevent accidental use of the oven controls. An important feature to have with small children around
- The right light - the oven light comes on automatically when the oven door is opened and can be activated at any time to check on cooking progress
- Its so easy to enjoy efficient, effective automatic oven cleaning - Select Clean with variable self cleaning times lets you choose the amount of cleaning time to fit the amount of soil. 2-3-4 hour selections save you time and energy
- Seamless style - wall oven fits flush to the cabinetry for a sleek, stylish built-in look
- Expert broiling - Vari-Broil™ features hi and lo settings for perfect results
Added on August 29, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Red Oak, TX
Bought this as well as new Kenmore cook top and microwave. Oven works very well. Has display/controls that are easy to read and manipulate. Oven temperature setting is accurate and it reaches the setting quickly. You can hear the fan but it does not present disruptive noise.
We have had this oven for about 9 months. We had trouble with it in the beginning, not maintaining temp. We called Sears, they came out and determined the main board needed replacing. They ordered it, and came back to install it, fine ever since. The service was painless, the guy was very nice. Since then, the oven has been great. Looks wonderful in our kitchen, and has a ton of room in it. We like it very much
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Grand Prairie, TX
West Chester, PA
I have owned this oven for three years and have had warranty work done on the display lights within the first three months. Now the handle is falling off and I have a $400 bill for a fan replacement. It is impossible to use the bottom rack without food burning on the bottom. It looks great, too bad it is not lasting. I had a custom cabinet made to fit!
San Diego, CA
I too had a problem with this oven not registering the heat inside that corresponded with the preset temperature. It was off by about 25F. It took me 1 minute to read the manual and 30 seconds to adjust the thermostat and voila! The oven heats perfectly now. No other issues with the thing. It's an oven and it does what its supposed to do. How can you hate an oven???
I bought this about 8 days ago, Had trouble cooking at any temperature so bought a quality oven thermostat to see what was happening. The preheat light goes out 100 degrees F before the set bake temperature. The temperature varies -25 to +50 from the bake setting. Oven looks great but cooks terrible!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore built-in cooking over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Save an Extra 15% off Kenmore Wall Ovens and Cooktops when purchased together. Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 28-Aug-2014 See details.