Kenmore 30'' Electric Cooktop with Radiant Elements - BlackItem# 02245209000 | Model# 45209
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||38|
|Minimum Clearance Above Cooktop (in.):||30|
|Minimum Clearance Below Cooktop (in.):||5|
|Minimum Clearance to Front of Counter (in.):||2.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Left Wall (in.):||7.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Rear Wall (in.):||2|
|Minimum Clearance to Right Wall (in.):||7.5|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Zones:||Fxed elements|
|Cooktop Control Location:||Right|
|Cooktop Control Type:||Electronic|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Color Matching Controls:||Yes|
|Styling & Design:|
|Cooking Bay Style:||Fixed Bays|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||7.9 kW@ 240V / 5.9 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Safety Features:||Hot surface indicators|
|Safety/In-Use Indicator:||Hot surface indicator(s)|
|Element Configuration:||1 - 12" 2700W, 1 - 9" 3200W, 2 - 6" 1200W|
|Installable Over Oven:||Can install over oven|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 30" Electric Cooktop w/ Radiant Elements — Stylish and Versatile
The Kenmore electric radiant cooktop 4520 has versatile element choices, including a 9 in. Turbo Boil™ quick-to-boil power element and a large 12 in. element. This cooktop offers quick and even heating, in a stylish easy-to-clean design.
- Multiple cooking zones allow chefs to choose elements that produce just the right amount of heat, so sauces don’t scorch and steaks are seared perfectly
- One of the fastest heating elements around, Turbo Boil delivers 3,200 watts of heat, bringing pots and kettles to a boil rapidly without wasting your valuable time
- From frying eggs and browning meat to boiling water and warming soup, 1,200 watt elements deliver the wide range of heat you need for everyday cooking
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils
Added on April 10, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I have had this cooktop for about a month and it works very well. Elements heat quickly and cooking or heating seems to be even. Nice light that remains on until top is cool. I would rate it 5 stars except for one thing. When contractor installed cooktop he noted booklet said part 903061-9010 was needed for granite counter. Salesclerk never mentioned that. Part unavailable locally so ordered online. Part + tax + shipping was about $60. Package arrive about 10 days later and contractor returned. Inside box found 3 sets of brackets and tube of silicone. Contractor said if applied, cooktop could never be removed for repair or replacement as granite would be damaged in removal. In addition to requiring another (unnecessary) visit by contractor, I now need to return package and am out the cost of shipping.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.