Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Height (In.):||4.5 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||29|
|Minimum Clearance Above Cooktop (in.):||30 in.|
|Minimum Clearance Below Cooktop (in.):||7|
|Minimum Clearance to Front of Counter (in.):||2.5 in.|
|Minimum Clearance to Left Wall (in.):||7.5 in.|
|Minimum Clearance to Rear Wall (in.):||1.5 in.|
|Minimum Clearance to Right Wall (in.):||7.5 in.|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Zones:||None, fixed elements/burners|
|Cooktop Control Location:||Right|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Color Matching Controls:||Yes|
|Styling & Design:|
|Cooking Bay Style:||Fixed Bays|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: standard (coil)|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||7.3 kW @240V / 3.5 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Safety Features:||Cooktop ON indicator|
|Safety/In-Use Indicator:||ON indicator(s)|
|Element Configuration:||Two 8 in. 2400W, two 6 in. 1250W|
|Installable Over Oven:||Can install over oven|
Ratings & Reviews
The Kenmore 30" Electric Cooktop - Compact and Powerful
The Kenmore electric cooktop 4120 offers all of the power you want to quickly cook your meals but comes with a compact, stylish surface that's easily maintained and cleaned. This electric cooktop is designed to fit any kitchen and was built to last. With two 8 in. 2400 watt and two 6 in. 1250 watt elements, the Kenmore electric cooktop can handle any sized meal or dish. This 30" cooktop also features dishwasher safe pull-off knobs for easy cleaning.
- From frying eggs and browning meat to boiling water and warming soup, 1,200 Watt elements deliver the wide range of heat you need for everyday cooking.
- Designed to kick out serious heat, 2,400 Watt burners send serious heating power to your cooking surface, so steaks get seared and water boils without wasting a second.
- Built tough enough to stand up to spills, dropped utensils, splashes and splatters, this durable cooktop surface takes a beating, then wipes clean to reveal a sleek, stylish surface.
- Featuring indelible markings and tough construction, dishwasher safe pull-off control knobs clean up fast in the dishwasher, so you don't have to scrub them.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this cook top... I bought it to replace the stainless version from 2009. It works fine, it is not the item pictured. The item in the advertisement clearly shows a glass panel under the control knobs. This adds style from the rather plain looking porcelain coated deck. The panel also takes up the gap between the knobs and the deck and helps keep out food debris and liquid spills into the control **** stems. I spent hours... finally found the glass plate Item # 318242302. It cost an additional 97.00 from a parts dealer. Sears deny's the existence of what can be seen in the advertisement. If the feature is something you desire take note...
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I bought this cooktop stove because the other one we had was probably about ten years old. It was so burned out that when I would put the setting on 5 it would go on high. The new one is perfect. It works and looks great. I am very pleased.
San Jose, CA
This cooktop looks great! I went without 2 burners for a while and this replacement was awesome! It looks really good and the burners work well and cleanup good! HOWEVER!!! The knobs do not seem to be intuitive. We had a major explosion during my son's 1st birthday party where a family member turned on the wrong burner and we had a glass dish on the other burner that exploded. Glass pieces everywhere and could have been deadly if someone was in the kitchen. Yes, our fault completely! We couldn't believe they turned on the wrong burner until I did it myself another day, my husband did it and even friends that came over mistakenly did it. That's even with remembering the major incident and triple checking the correct burners are on. I'm not sure what the "norm" is but instinctively we go left to right, top to bottom. The burners go from top to bottom..right followed by left and then left followed by right. This is driving me crazy but like I said it looks nice. I just always keep a kettle on the right side filled with a little water just in case we ever do this again.
My husband and I replaced our older Jenn-Air cooktop with this Kenmore cooktop about a week ago and I just love it. I can't believe how quickly it heats up..MUCH faster than my Jenn-Air did, even when it was new, and for a MUCH lower price. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a reasonably priced cooktop that works GREAT.
Purchased 5 years ago. Last year, the front burner got uncontrollably hot even on the lowest setting and could only be used to boil water. Now the large back burner is doing the same thing. Need to replace the unit after only 5 years. Very disappointed in this product.
Laceys Spring, AL
Purchased this online, came a day early and was easy to install (for my husband.) I much prefer this to my old ceramic cooktop and I've never been disappointed by any Sears purchase.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.