Kenmore 5.8 cu. ft. Double-Oven Gas Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02278033000 | Model# 78033
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 8.375" H x 19.375" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.5|
|Secondary Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||2.3|
|Secondary Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 12.75" H x 19.5" D (lower oven)|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout, auto oven shut-off|
|Controls and Features:|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Secondary Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||10000|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||11500|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Burner Configuration:||14,200 BTU, 9,500 BTU, 5,000 BTU, 18,200 BTU, 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||2|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Double oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Secondary Oven Number of Rack Positions:||3|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.8 cu. ft. Double-Oven Gas Range—Entertain with Ease
Anyone who enjoys throwing dinner parties, entertaining or whipping up large feasts knows the Kenmore 5.8 cu. ft. double-oven gas range 7803 has the space and versatility to prepare everything at once. With two separate ovens for multi-temperature cooking, you can make everything from pies to roasts at the same time. The Kenmore double-oven gas range has a recessed cooktop boasting continuous grates over five burners to accommodate any size pot or pan. This freestanding gas range is ideal for any home chef.
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the Power Burner funnels 18,200 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble and water boils quickly
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes
- Sturdy, stable and supportive, continuous range grates make transferring loaded pots and pans to different burners quick and easy, cutting down on spills and preventing accidents
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing
Added on May 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The stove is a Godsend for me. The ability to cook small or large meals and having the size oven I need is heavenly. It cleans in a snap with soap and water and the burners have just the right flame for anything from simmer to full boil. It boils water in a few seconds on the larger burner.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.