Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range w/ Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02297633000 | Model# 97633
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.13"W x 12.75"H x 19.50"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.6|
|Secondary Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Secondary Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3400|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Secondary Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2500|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Bake Element Location:||Oven bottom|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3000W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 9"/6" dual 3000W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||3|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Double oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Large|
|Secondary Oven Number of Racks:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range - Large Capacity
This Kenmore double-oven electric range 9763 boasts a larger capacity than any other range. With its double ovens, food can be prepared at different temperatures at the same time. Its convection oven capabilities allow for better roasting and baking, as do extra-large windows which prevent opening the oven door. The five elements of the dual-cavity electric range include a 3,000-watt high-performance element and a Warm & Ready zone. No kitchen is complete without this Kenmore double-oven electric range.
- Adds a stainless steel trim and upsweep on the control panel.
- Funneling 3,000 Watts of radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance radiant element makes it easy to boil, brown, sear and sauté to perfection.
- The dual element swaps sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- A Warm and Ready™ zone on the cooktop keeps food warm and ready to serve without overcooking, so everything is ready at once.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on May 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Green Bay, WI
Excited to use a oven again since mine had been out for awhile. This unit seems nice so far, no issues. As far as, service I did have to have to Sears installer come out again to fix something during the installation.