Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range w/ Convection - BlackItem# 02297609000 | Model# 97609
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.13"W x 12.75"H x 19.50"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.6|
|Secondary Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Secondary Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3400|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Secondary Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2500|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Bake Element Location:||Oven bottom|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3000W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 9"/6" dual 3000W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||3|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Double oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Large|
|Secondary Oven Number of Racks:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range - Performance Plus
Use up to five different elements on the Kenmore double-oven electric range 9760. Each one provides a different level of heating power on the ceramic glass cooktop. The Warm & Ready zone holds food at just the right temperature until served. The self-cleaning double ovens boast a combined 7.0 cu. ft. of space to bake, roast and broil. The ovens' convection options speed up cook times and ensure even cooking. With five elements and two ovens, you needn't be a foodie to want one of these Kenmore electric ranges in your kitchen.
- Funneling 3,000 Watts of radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance radiant element makes it easy to boil, brown, sear and sauté to perfection.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- A Warm and Ready™ zone on the cooktop keeps food warm and ready to serve without overcooking, so everything is ready at once.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
- Extra-large viewing windows let you check baked goods without opening the oven, helping keep temperatures consistent, so delicate pastries, breads and cakes can rise undisturbed.
Added on May 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have been cooking over 40 yrs and still going strong. This is the best stove I ever used. It boils food silently. The double oven is awesome. Cooking multiple items at different temperature at the same time while cutting your kitchen time in half is fantastic!!!!! This is the second best investment I ever made next to my fax machine.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 07-Sep-2014 See details.