Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range w/ Convection - WhiteItem# 02297602000 | Model# 97602
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Secondary Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.13"W x 12.75"H x 19.50"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.6|
|Secondary Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.6|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3400|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Secondary Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2500|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Bake Element Location:||Oven bottom|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3000W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 9"/6" dual 3000W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||3|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Double oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Large|
|Secondary Oven Number of Racks:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range - Performance Plus
Use up to five different elements on the Kenmore double-oven electric range 9760. Each one provides a different level of heating power on the ceramic glass cooktop. The Warm & Ready zone holds food at just the right temperature until served. The self-cleaning double ovens boast a combined 7.0 cu. ft. of space to bake, roast and broil. The ovens' convection options speed up cook times and ensure even cooking. With five elements and two ovens, you needn't be a foodie to want one of these Kenmore electric ranges in your kitchen.
- Funneling 3,000 Watts of radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance radiant element makes it easy to boil, brown, sear and sauté to perfection.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- A Warm and Ready™ zone on the cooktop keeps food warm and ready to serve without overcooking, so everything is ready at once.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
- Extra-large viewing windows let you check baked goods without opening the oven, helping keep temperatures consistent, so delicate pastries, breads and cakes can rise undisturbed.
Added on May 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Bay Village, OH
Had a non-convection, single oven model of the same design and wanted two ovens so looked at this one. (1) None on the floor so couldn't really see the difference between the totally black top on this one vs. the mottled top of my old one. Big difference in cleaning as you must clean after every use; what a bother for a guy! (2) Next, when taking a dish out of the upper oven, I managed to spill something on the first use. Those vent slots at the top of the lower oven door? Yep, liquid ran right in between the two glass panels. No where in the literature are you warned about this so I did take the lower door off and took it apart and cleaned it--obviously before using it and possibly baking it onto the glass. (3) Oven temp--non convection mode--did vary from the old oven so took a couple of weeks to adjust to it. On the plus side, (1) after reading reviews about the problems with the totally digital control pad, I'm glad I got the one closest to my old range. Knobs are just fine. (2) Also, the oven insulation is much better than the old one so the outside of the range stays cooler. (3) With no heating rods on the bottom of the ovens, they are much easier to wipe out after a cleaning cycle. All in all, I'm satisfied but wish the techies would do something about those exposed oven door vents. BTW, the same vent design is used on the Elite series so be forewarned.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 17-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.