Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.50|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375"W x 8.375"H x 19.375"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||2.3|
|Secondary Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.5 (lower oven)|
|Secondary Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375"W x 12.75"H x 19.50"D (lower oven)|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout, Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Secondary Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||11,500 / 10,500 BTU NG/LP|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||10,000 / 9,500 NG/LP|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Burner Configuration:||Power burners: 17,200 & 12,000 BTU; 9,500 BTU all-purpose burner; 5,000 BTU simmer burner|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Double oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Secondary Oven Number of Rack Positions:||9|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.8 cu. ft. Double-Oven Gas Range - Stress-Free Meals
Preparing a balanced meal takes effort and dedication, but cooking is a breeze with the helpful, easy-to-operate, Kenmore 5.8 cu. ft. double-oven gas range 7801. Never juggle oven space again: meals always come out at the same time when using the two self-cleaning ovens. With this double-oven gas range, separate dishes can even be cooked simultaneously at different temperatures. Both of the self-cleaning ovens feature removable, dishwasher-safe grates, as does the cooktop with its three continuous dishwasher-safe grates. Every home deserves a Kenmore double-oven gas range.
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes.
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the Power Burner funnels 17,200 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble and water boils quickly.
- A convenient control panel puts more oven settings at your fingertips, ensuring you choose the right cooking options with easy-to-use one touch selections.
- Sturdy, stable and supportive, continuous range grates make transferring loaded pots and pans to different burners quick and easy, cutting down on spills and preventing accidents.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Generally I really like this oven - but it does take much longer to reach designated temperature than the preheat indicator suggests. Once there, it holds it well (checked it with my own oven thermometer). I wish the timer was more like my old Kenmore electric oven (it allowed you set minutes and seconds). Overall - I love having two ovens, and both work well.
I initially loved the idea of a double oven and the 5 burners with a power burner was great. This is a nice looking stove and the cooktop works great. I have in the past had good experiences with other Kenmore appliances, but not this one. The circuit board blew out within 13 months. We got another one, and it blew out within 11 months. On the third one, we were told the part was on back order for 2 1/2 months, and needless to say, we can't go that long without our range. Sears customer service, to put it kindly, was unhelpful at best. I would not buy this stove because it is not reliable and the parts are not available for timely repairs. Good luck to you if you need help or service from Sears.
I am so pleased with this range. The double oven gives the range a look of a more expensive built in oven. The heat distribution and temperatures are exact. I converted from electric and could not be happier with the performance and appearance.
Actually there needs to be a zero. We've had this for less than two years it is now on the third electronic failure. First day it was delivered it failed that evening on the top burners. It required two service visits to fix, the first part failed within a day. The second failure occurred with the lower oven. Now the third failure or should it actually be called the forth failure is the upper oven will not light! Again we've had it less than two years, the Kenmore name years ago meant quality that average people could afford, not anymore!!!
Council Bluffs, IA
Maybe I just got a defective range but I can set the lower oven for 325 and it will only get up to 300. So, I tried setting it at 335 to try to get it to 325 and it heated to over 400, while the range said it was at 335. I know this because I bought an oven thermometer when my foods were not done, or overcooked. My cookies just burnt to a crisp. I have called and they are sending a technician out. I wish I would have bought the electric range instead. If it was not past the 90 days, I would exchange it, but as it is, I am stuck with it.
We obviously love the idea of having two ovens and the convenience of having the smaller one on above the bigger is perfect. We've only had the oven about two weeks and haven't used the lower oven yet. However, I couldn't help noticing how hot the burner knobs got when we used the top oven. The quality of the knobs is top notch (stainless steel) but they sure do get very hot compared to a lesser quality (plastic) knob. They get so hot that you cannot take too long to turn on a burner and adjust the flame without burning yourself. Needless to say, I'm disappointed by this but otherwise really like the oven. Couldn't pass up the deal -- 20% off and an additional 15% off if using our Sears card for a total of 35% off. It's a great looking oven and the upper oven functions very well. It let's you know when it reaches the pre-heat temperature (all digital). In the meantime, I'm going to look into whether it's normal for the burner knobs to get so hot or is it just mine.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.