Kenmore 30 gal. Tall 9-Year Electric Water HeaterSears Exclusive. | Item# 04232936000 | Model# 32936
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Tank Capacity:||30 gal.|
|Tank Diameter (In.):||19|
|Tank Height (In.):||46.25|
|Tank Insulation Thickness:||2-1/2 in.|
|Altitude Rating (ft.):||N/A|
|Heavy Duty Anode Rod:||Yes|
|Number of Anode Rods:||1|
|Number of Heating Elements:||2|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Total Connected Load:||15.83/22.91|
|Parts Warranty:||9 year limited|
|Tank Warranty:||9 year limited|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Power and Performance:|
|First Hour Delivery (gal.):||44|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year:||4671|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||20 amps|
|Recovery at 90 Degree Rise (gph.):||25|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Order by noon and get it installed TODAY! Call 1-800-549-7853.
The Kenmore 32936 electric 38-gallon water heater includes a long-life baked enamel exterior finish and a factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve. It features the life-extending Everlast Pexan™ polymer dip tube, Super Lineguard™ elements and glass-lined steel electric water heater.
A 38-gallon electric water heater is the minimum recommended size for a 2- to 3-person household with typical water use.
- 2.5 inches of energy-efficient foam insulation (R value 20.0) prevents heat loss
- The tank and parts have a 9-year limited warranty; labor has a 1-year warranty
- Cobalt Blue Ultra Coat™ glass-lined tank with a large anode maximizes tank life by protecting against corrosion
- Super Lineguard™ element lasts longer and has superior resistance to lime buildup
- RotoSwirl™ self-cleaning cold-water inlet tube swirls water to prolong tank life and maintain energy efficiency by discouraging lime buildup
- Temperature and pressure (T&P) safety relief valve is factory installed
- DualWatt™ lower element easily converts from 3800 watt to 5500 watt to accommodate different wiring
Added on March 12, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Had to buy a new water heater and after researching several different brands and models I decided on this one. Very easy to install, took me 20 minutes after removing the old one. I am handy with tools so I did not need anyone to help. Works great.