Kenmore 30 gal. Tall 12-Year Electric Water HeaterSears Exclusive. | Item# 04232134000 | Model# 32134
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Tank Capacity:||30 gal.|
|Tank Diameter (In.):||19|
|Tank Height (In.):||46.25|
|Tank Insulation Thickness:||2-1/2 in.|
|Altitude Rating (ft.):||N/A|
|Heavy Duty Anode Rod:||Yes|
|Number of Anode Rods:||2|
|Number of Heating Elements:||2|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Total Connected Load:||15.83/22.91|
|Parts Warranty:||12 year limited|
|Tank Warranty:||12 year limited|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Power and Performance:|
|First Hour Delivery (gal.):||44|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year:||4671|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||20 amps|
|Recovery at 90 Degree Rise (gph.):||25|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Order by noon and get it installed TODAY! Call 1-800-549-7853.Three inches of foam insulation and a long-life baked enamel exterior finish contribute to the efficiency of the Kenmore 32134 30-gallon electric water heater. Designed for durability and efficiency, this Kenmore electric water heater has Super Lineguard™ elements for superior resistance to lime buildup, Everlast Pexan™ polymer dip tube, and a glass-lined steel electric water heater with two large anode rods for superior electric water heater protection.
A 30-gallon electric water heater is the minimum recommended size for a 1- to 2-person household with typical water use.
- 2.5 inches of energy-efficient foam insulation (R value 20.0) prevents heat loss
- The tank and parts have a 12-year limited warranty; labor has a 1-year warranty
- Cobalt Blue Ultra Coat™ glass-lined tank with two large anodes maximizes tank life by protecting against corrosion
- Super Lineguard™ element lasts longer and has superior resistance to lime buildup
- RotoSwirl™ self-cleaning cold-water inlet tube swirls water to prolong tank life and maintain energy efficiency by discouraging lime buildup
- Temperature and pressure (T&P) safety relief valve is factory installed
- DualWatt™ lower element easily converts from 3800 watt to 5500 watt to accommodate different wiring
Added on March 12, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Palm Coast, FL
Don't want to heat any more water than we need to, so downsized a 40 gallon heater to a 30 gallon - more efficient heater... Installation went well and cleaned up and left in just over 1 hour... Good Job and Good Crew.... Thanks!!!
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.