Kenmore 30 gal. Short 6-Year Electric Water HeaterSears Exclusive. | Item# 04232616000 | Model# 32616
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Tank Capacity:||30 gal.|
|Tank Diameter (In.):||22|
|Tank Height (In.):||30|
|Tank Insulation Thickness:||2 in.|
|Altitude Rating (ft.):||N/A|
|Heavy Duty Anode Rod:||Yes|
|Number of Anode Rods:||1|
|Number of Heating Elements:||2|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Total Connected Load:||15.83/22.91|
|Parts Warranty:||6 year limited|
|Tank Warranty:||6 year limited|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Power and Performance:|
|First Hour Delivery (gal.):||38|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year:||4721|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||20 amps|
|Recovery at 90 Degree Rise (gph.):||25|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Order by noon and get it installed TODAY! Call 1-800-549-7853.
The Kenmore 32616 30-gallon electric water heater has a glass-lined electric water heater to help prevent corrosion, Lineguard™ elements that resist lime buildup and foam insulation to prevent heat loss.
A 30-gallon electric water heater is the minimum recommended size for a 1- to 2-person household with typical water use.
- Energy-efficient foam insulation prevents heat loss
- The tank and parts have a 6-year limited warranty; labor has a 1-year warranty
- Cobalt Blue Ultra Coat™ glass-lined tank and anode rod protect the inside of the tank from corrosion
- Two Lineguard™ elements last longer and have superior resistance to line buildup; the lower handles typical demand, while the extra responds to heave demand
- RotoSwirl™ self-cleaning cold-water inlet tube swirls water to prolong tank life and maintain energy efficiency by discouraging lime buildup
- DualWatt™ lower element easily converts from 3800 watt to 5500 watt to accommodate different wiring
Added on March 12, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Glen Cove, NY
Palm Beach County, FL
My old water heater burst and I bought this new one from Sears on the phone. They lined up a good installer and had it working in no time. Thank goodness for hot water.