Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Capacity and Flow:_UP|
|First Hour Delivery (gal.):||67|
|Recovery at 90 Degree Rise (gph.):||32.75|
|Tank Capacity:||30 gal.|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Gas Inlet Size:||1/2 in.|
|Height to Vent Hood (In.):||61|
|Required Vent Size:||3 in. or 4 in.|
|Tank Diameter (In.):||16|
|Tank Height (In.):||57.5|
|Tank Insulation Thickness:||1 in.|
|Water Inlet/Outlet Size:||3/4 in.|
|Altitude Rating (ft.):||10100|
|Heat Trap Fittings:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Anode Rod:||Yes|
|Low NOx Burner:||No|
|Number of Anode Rods:||1|
|Relief Valve Included:||Temperature and Pressure|
|Tank Air Filter:||None|
|Parts Warranty:||6 year limited|
|Tank Warranty:||6 year limited|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Power and Performance:|
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane|
|Gas Input (btu/hr):||32000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Order by noon and get it installed TODAY! Call 1-800-549-7853.
30 gal. tall liquid propane gas water heater with 6-year tank and parts warranty.
California residents: This water heater meets the low-emission requirements of air quality management districts that have established standards. Click here to see more water heaters that meet local requirements.
- 6-year warranty on tank and parts
- Energy-efficient foam insulation
- Self-cleaning, RotoSwirl cold water inlet tube
- Cobalt Blue, Ultra-Coat, Glass-lined tank with anode rod for corrosion protection
- Factory installed Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve
Added on April 15, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Center Conway, NH
Same story as the other reviewers. Pilot won't relight after 3 years ownership. Already repaired once at 1.5 years. New thermocouple did no good, gas valve is bad. Replacement will cost $250 plus my labor and my family going without hot water... I will not be repairing again or ever buying another kenmore water heater. Find another alternative to wasting your money on this water heater. Angers me that something this simple could be so poorly executed.
I bought one of these in 2009. In 2010 the pilot light wouldn't remain lighted, and a major repair had to be done at my expense. (Labor not covered). Now it is 2011, and the water heater is doing the same thing. I have the service person coming, and the minimum, just for driving to my front door, is $70.00. I just had a Sears freezes fail, and go to the dump too... Don't but Kenmore!!!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off Water Heaters and Water Softeners or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.