Kenmore 30 gal. 6-Year Natural Gas Water Heater (Select California Markets)Item# 04233020000 | Model# 33020
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Capacity and Flow:_UP|
|First Hour Delivery (gal.):||50|
|Recovery at 90 Degree Rise (gph.):||31|
|Tank Capacity:||30 gal.|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Height to Vent Hood (In.):||60.12|
|Required Vent Size:||3 in. or 4 in.|
|Tank Diameter (In.):||16|
|Tank Height (In.):||56.37|
|Tank Insulation Thickness:||1 in.|
|Altitude Rating (ft.):||2000|
|Heat Trap Fittings:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Anode Rod:||Yes|
|Low NOx Burner:||Yes|
|Number of Anode Rods:||1|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Tank Warranty:||6 year limited|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Power and Performance:|
|Fuel Type:||Natural gas|
|Gas Input (btu/hr):||30000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Order by noon and get it installed TODAY! Call 1-800-549-7853.
The Kenmore 33020 30-gallon residential natural gas water heater is energy-efficient with foam insulation, and has a cobalt blue Ultra Coat™ glass-lined tank with a large anode rod to protect the tank from corrosion. It also includes the self-cleaning RotoSwirl cold water inlet tube which reduces and protects against mineral buildup in the tank.
A 30-gallon natural gas water heater is the minimum recommended size for a 1- to 2-person household with typical water use.
California residents: This water heater meets the low-emission requirements of air quality management districts that have established standards. Click to see more water heaters that meet local requirements.
- 6-year warranty on tank and parts
- Energy-efficient foam insulation
- Self-cleaning, RotoSwirl cold water inlet tube
- Cobalt blue, ultra-coat, glass-lined tank with anode for corrosion protection
- Factory-installed temperature and pressure relief valve
Added on March 12, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Los Angeles, CA
We are new home owners. Never had to replace a water heater and had no idea the different sizes and styles there were. Sears staff were extremely helpful in helping us find the perfect one for us. This water heater has made the world of a difference in this cold season.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off Water Heaters and Water Softeners or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.