Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 3.7 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer - Smart Washing
The energy efficient Kenmore 3.7 cu. ft. front-load washer 4112 includes five different cycle options, five speeds, five temperatures and three soil levels so you can accommodate any wash load. Its Delay Start option gives you flexibility, and Kenmore's Vibration Guard technology keeps large loads balanced for smooth and quiet use. This front-load washer is ENERGY STAR certified, using 43% less water and 63% less energy than non-certified washers. The Bulky Bedding setting is specially designed for large blankets, mattress pads and similar items. Bring this front-load washer into your home and take advantage of its wide range of settings.
- Stainboost™ extends wash time for a deeper soak, better cleaning penetration and more powerful stain removal while remaining gentle on fabrics.
- A small footprint makes this washer an easy fit for apartments, basements and starter homes, while powerful performance delivers the same clean you’d expect from larger machines.
- Using a direct drive motor, vibration dampers and sophisticated software, Vibration Guard™ Technology ensures smooth, quiet performance even on the spin cycle.
- The Delayed Start Option lets you start the cycle on your schedule, so you can set it, head out and come home to freshly cleaned laundry that hasn’t been sitting all day.
Added on October 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought a brand new washer and dryer last week. I had issues with the water intake in dry the cycles. I have been told that the washer is designed to work such a way that it will only take a little water and you will not see any fuzz of soap. The technician also told me that you need to load up the clothes full because the sensor are not sensitive enough to sense the little loads. I also found that the soap stays in the cloth after washing.
Very disappointed in the quality of this unit. Extremely loud when running and shook the entire house when spinning. Was so bad after 2 weeks I had to get them to swap it out. Sears was great to deal with in the exchange, however if you want something better than the lowest entry level machine, avoid this one. You will not be happy with it. Spend the cash on an Elite or another brand, you will appreciate it over the next 15 years it is in your house.
This washer does not hold up with water and I was told it supposed to be like that. Very disappointed... How can a washer machine wash and rinse clothes without water??? And the service lady that I will be charged if I request a service appointment (I just bought it in December 20 2013). This washer needs to be returned.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.