Kenmore 3.4 cu. ft. Top-Load Washing Machine - WhiteItem# 02620022000 | Model# 20022
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 3.4 cu. ft. Top-Load Washing Machine - Optimum Efficiency
Featuring a Dual Action Plus agitator and powerful spin cycles, the Kenmore 3.4 cu. ft. top-load washing machine 20022 offers energy efficient cleaning to save you money. The unique agitator works detergents deep into clothes using both sideways and clockwise motions, while the bleach dispenser delivers perfectly mixed concentrations to more effectively clean your clothes. The powerful 700 rpm spin cycle shortens the time required for drying, saving even more energy. With four load sizes, four water temperatures and eight cycle options, this Kenmore top-loading washing machine allows you to adjust for each individual load.
- The Dual Action® agitator moves both side-to-side and clockwise to double the cleaning power while still delivering gentle care for delicate fabrics.
- Multiple wash cycles give your hardy work clothes, delicate linens, and stained fabrics the treatment they need to look their best.
- A small footprint makes this washer an easy fit for apartments, basements and starter homes, while powerful performance delivers the same clean you’d expect from larger machines.
- Whether you’re washing wool, cotton or high-tech fabrics, a choice of four water temperatures makes it easy to customize your wash.
- Rapid spin speeds squeeze excess water from clothes, linens and more for faster, easier transfer to your dryer and shorter dry times.
Added on January 26, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
No matter how well-balanced you make the load, having 1 towel in there is enough to throw the thing off during a spin. Gather your towels to be washed in a small load by themselves. Plus, it's easy to cause these to overflow if you try to stop mid-cycle to change to a different cycle. Old washers didn't have that problem. We got ours from someone who'd used it less than 10 times. I'm thankful for a washer and happy when this works, but I'm glad we didn't spend money for it.
Mission Viejo, CA
Very disappointed in this washer; takes a long time to wash a load of clothes (an hour or more for a small load!), and the spin cycle/drum broke after just 2 years doing 1 load of wash per week! Would not recommend; wish I had spent a little more and purchased a better washer.
If you need a disposable washer that will last for less than two years, this is the washer for you. If you value quality and durability, run, run, run from this Kenmore nightmare. If you love the sound of the drum slamming into the sides of the washer during the spin cycle, this is the washer for you. If quiet and tranquility appeal to you, run, run, run from this Kenmore nightmare. If you need help filling your recycle bin with plastic pieces that keep breaking off the washer and falling into the drum and onto the floor, this is the washer for you. If you don't need any help filling your recycle bin, run, run, run from this Kenmore nightmare. If you want a washer that will clean the floor in your laundry room when it leaks water, this is the washer for you. If you are in the habit of cleaning your own floors, run, run, run from this Kenmore nightmare. This washer is a piece of JUNK! Sears should hang their head in shame.
San Francisco, CA
Bought for use in a vacation rental, sees alot of action by our cleaning crew and the renters. Fast and efficient, does a great job on the cleaning, easily compares to my LG front loading washer at home that costs 2-1/2 times as much.
This washer takes forever to fill and to wash. It's been almost 3 hours washing a load and it stops (to start the Rinse), Wash light turns off, Rinse light turns on and in 2 seconds it turns off and goes back to Wash and it starts washing again. When it finishes, the load is all soaked and I have to start from scratch. If you appreciate your time and you want to save money on water and electricity, DO NOT GET THIS WASHER! I swear they make them this bad so you have to get a new one every 2-3 years. I prefer an old durable washing machine without crappy electronics!
this is the worse washing machine in the history of washing ,it stopped filling with water, tryed two. last time I ever buy appliances from sears , I see they are selling them at KMart look out KMart shoppers it's a lemon on the floor .
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
The price was right, and I wasn't looking to spend a ton of money. The pros - every load comes out clean, no soap residue, the door lock is not as annoying that some have stated, water level choices are nice, water temps are right. Cons - when leaving lid up during filling (sensing) for 10 minutes water automatically empties w/o running cycle and there is no stopping it, a little noisy, but not unbearable ( mine has to go in my kitchen, I can still hear the tv in the living room, but there is no denying that you are running the washer) my delivery guys were GREAT! but Sears forgot to send the hoses ( almost a positive cause I ran to the hardware and got the same exact things $10 cheaper). If it last me 5 years I will be happy with the purchase, you get what you pay for so anything beyond that I would give it 5 stars.
Lake Charles, LA
I gave it 4 stars because I don't like the locking lid feature. You have to cancel the whole wash cycle if you need to open the lid for anything. Then start the whole wash cycle over....however, it does clean your clothes very well
1. Normal cycles only provide a spray rinse. You will not be able to utilize fabric softener on these. 2.Other cycles do provide full tub rinse: HD both & separate Rinse/spin. 3.Buy a Downey ball and drop in at start for above 2 cycles only. 4.Place in area where sound/noise is not an issue, basement/garage. 5.Get over the 9seconds it takes for safety lock to open when pausing. 6.High spin speed enabled by above feature means short dry times. 7.The delicate cycle substitutes for no light wash on this model. 8.The delicate cycle is the ONLY FAST cycle. & utilizes less electricity. 9. Utilize normal cycles when you have time before in the evening 6-8pm to save on water/electric. 10.Save time and electricity buy (gentle cycle) NOT over-washing your lightly soiled clothing, if you work inside and not in construction, you don't need to treat them as such. Note jeans last longer and recommend light, cold washing. 11.If you happen to be spoiled, this machine may not be for you... 300 dollars buys effective cleaning and a reality check.