Kenmore 3.1 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator - Stainless ENERGY STAR®Item# 04699763000 | Model# 99763
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 3.1 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator - Full-Size Features in a Compact Size
This stylish, stainless 3.1 cu. ft. Kenmore 2-door compact refrigerator 9976 is perfect for any small area. This refrigerator offers the looks and many options of larger refrigerators: a crisper drawer, can rack and room for 2 liter bottles. It also has a separate top-mount freezer with storage on the freezer door. This Kenmore compact refrigerator is a wonderful addition to any home, school, or office.
- The easily accessible can rack organizes 8 cans within the refrigerator door to free up extra shelf space and keep your favorite flavors within reach
- Added organization without wasting space, the freezer door rack gives you just the right spot to keep smaller items out of the way
- Bright interior lighting provides clear visibility that helps you find food, treats and more quickly
- Mechanical temperature adjustment delivers quick, easy climate control across a wide range with just a twist
- An integrated handle makes opening and closing easy, while creating a sleek, modern appearance
Added on May 08, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Clinton Township, MI
We purchased this 3.1 cu ft compact refrigerator for our sons college dorm (frat) room. This is working out perfect because it has the separate door for the freezer section which allows it to maintain a colder temp. and creates less frost build up. The unit got cold very quickly and is energy efficient. Highly recommend this unit.
It is really nice has a real sized freezer which is really nice Ideal for a student or small fridge in basement
North Las Vegas, NV
Bought this for my daughter going to college. Fits nicely under the bed, or in the corner. Has freezer for some ice and late night ice cream craving and doesn't have to leave her room.
The refrigerator / freezer is perfect for the need I had. I have a booth in a local flea market and needed to keep some items cold. The fact that it is compact made it even better. If I have a negative thing to say, it has one tiny ice tray. It will hold a full size ice tray so that would have been better.
Just bought this one to replace my 3-year-old Dandy dead **** refrigerator. It works fine. The only thing I don't like is the vertical-drop beerS rack on the door. Not everyone want to put beers or sodas in it. That stupid design cannot store any other kind of can food.