Kenmore 3.1 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator - Stainless ENERGY STAR®Item# 04699763000 | Model# 99763
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 3.1 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator - Full-Size Features in a Compact Size
This stylish, stainless 3.1 cu. ft. Kenmore 2-door compact refrigerator 9976 is perfect for any small area. This refrigerator offers the looks and many options of larger refrigerators: a crisper drawer, can rack and room for 2 liter bottles. It also has a separate top-mount freezer with storage on the freezer door. This Kenmore compact refrigerator is a wonderful addition to any home, school, or office.
- The easily accessible can rack organizes 8 cans within the refrigerator door to free up extra shelf space and keep your favorite flavors within reach
- Added organization without wasting space, the freezer door rack gives you just the right spot to keep smaller items out of the way
- Bright interior lighting provides clear visibility that helps you find food, treats and more quickly
- Mechanical temperature adjustment delivers quick, easy climate control across a wide range with just a twist
- An integrated handle makes opening and closing easy, while creating a sleek, modern appearance
Added on May 08, 2014
Overall, others give this:
We bought this as a temporary refrigerator until our main one came in. It is a very quiet unit. Does not make any loud noises as I have heard some make. It even came with a small ice tray which I thought was cute. We liked it so much we decided to keep it and put it in our game room.
I have had a compact refrigerator in my basement for years and recently I noticed that it wasn't keeping anything cold. So, I decided to go to Sears to purchase a new one. This refrigerator is exactly what I need. It not only keeps my beverages cold, it looks great, too.
Clinton Township, MI
We purchased this 3.1 cu ft compact refrigerator for our sons college dorm (frat) room. This is working out perfect because it has the separate door for the freezer section which allows it to maintain a colder temp. and creates less frost build up. The unit got cold very quickly and is energy efficient. Highly recommend this unit.
It is really nice has a real sized freezer which is really nice Ideal for a student or small fridge in basement
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.