Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Bonus Grid Area (sq. in.):||114|
|Primary Cooking Area:||165 to 399 sq. in.|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.):||382|
|Total Cooking Area Range:||18 to 499 sq. in.|
|Total Grill Cooking Area (sq. in.):||496|
|Assembly:||Ready to assemble|
|Fuel Type:||Propane (LP)|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Grill Side Shelf:||Yes|
|Number of Wheels:||2|
|Number of Cooking Grates:||2|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Warranty Terms - Parts:||10 years on burners, 1 year on remain parts|
|Burner Material:||Stainless steel|
|Heat Distribution:||Porcelain coated heat diffuser|
|Prefer Electronic Ignition:||Yes|
|Temperature Gauge Location:||Lid|
|BTUs Per Hour:||20,000 to 39,000|
|Bonus Grid Type:||Warming rack|
|Cooking Grate Material:||Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron|
|Primary Grid Burner No.:||3|
|Side Burner Included:||No|
|Shelves & Storage:|
|Side Shelf Material:||Steel|
|Side Shelf Type:||Fold away|
Ratings & Reviews
Grilling Never Looked or Tasted So Good Thanks to the Kenmore 3-Burner Patio Grill
The Kenmore 3-burner patio grill is both stylish and spacious. It features 496 square inches of cooking space and 30,000 BTUs of power. The generous side shelves fold down for compact storage, making it an eye-catching option for smaller spaces. The sleek base houses an enclosed cabinet to hide that propane tank.
This 3-burner patio grill has many convenient features such as electronic ignition for easy lighting, porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grids and a durable porcelain-enameled lid with a stainless steel handle. When it is time to clean out the grease, just pull out the easy-to-clean grease tray and cup. This grill can be easily moved around your outdoor space on the four swivel casters.
- 1 year limited warranty, 10 year burner warranty.
- The Kenmore 3-burner patio grill features electronic ignition for quick and easy lighting
- Professional performance cast iron porcelain-coated cooking grids
- Durable porcelain-enameled lid with stainless steel handle
- Powder-coated control panel and side fascia
- Powder-coated doors with stainless steel handles
- Easy-to-clean pull-out grease tray and grease cup
- 4 swivel casters for easy mobility
- Some assembly is required
- Assembly is only available on online orders for home delivery and comes with an additional fee
Added on November 15, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this grill to put on my deck because of the slim design when the side tables fold down. Only problem I have is the heating. Have to be very careful when cooking with lid down as it gets very hot, even on low. Love the hidden area under for the tank to be hidden.
I bought a model 11916126011 3-burner gas grill 2 years ago. With moderate use, all 3 burners, the burner covers, and the grill surface itself are all rusted to almost nothing. The grill is unusable and the replacement parts cost $285, which is $60 more than I paid for the whole thing. Very disappointed.
I bought this grill because I knew as a former Sears employe that Kenmore provides better value than other brands (at least in the same price range) The grill arrived with a lot of defects on the paint of the top part, that doesn?t cover the steel plates and for sure will be rusted soon... terrible quality control from SHC. The worst part is that I submitted my quality complaint to Sears without an answer... I recommend how it coos, but no the quality of it.
Have owned this grill for 1 month and now the middle burner will not ignite. The grill came already assembled so everything should be fine, especially as I have used it no more than 7 or 8 times. Calling Sears tomorrow for help. Disappointing. I liked it fine when we first used it. Gets nice & hot.
We love this three burner grill for use at our townhome. It has folding side trays to make it very compact on our small patio. It cooks wonderfully and had plenty of room to grill food for 4-6 people. We are pleased with our choice to purchase this grill.
If you are looking for a grill with a small footprint, looks good and is well made, this grill is for you. If you want a grill that can provide the heat that will sear a steak, look somewhere else. This grill will show a temperature of close to 600 degrees, but in actuality, it is probably closer to 300 degrees. On most grills, I will grill steaks about 4 minutes per side, this one, at 600 degrees or so it says, will take more than twice that long and there isn't enough heat to sear the sides when you initially put the steak on. I am very disappointed in this grill and wish that I had not purchased it. Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to use this grill right away when I purchased it or I would have taken it back
Easy to put together, easy to set up, easy to cook on, easy to move around from pace to place. Doesn't take up a lot of space like old 3 burner. I'm telling everyone this is a good deal.
No, it's not a Webber. Yes it's made in China. Isn't everything these day? Our last grill only lasted 6 years & it was too big now anyway. We wanted a side burner last time & used it once or twice. We were looking for a grill with a smaller footprint & with the fold down side tables this grill fits the bill. We paid $229 & I did not expect much, but it works for the occasional griller. It would be better if it had 4 wheels.
Always had the charcoal grills this is wonderful
- Extra Savings Event - Extra 5% off Grills. Sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy a Grill, get Kenmore Stainless Steel 3-Pc BBQ cooking tool set for $14.99! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get 10% back in points with a purchase of $499 or more on Grills. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.