Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Cooking Grate Size:||16.5 x 11.6 in.|
|Primary Cooking Area:||165 to 399 sq. in.|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.):||389|
|Total Cooking Area Range:||500 to 699 sq. in.|
|Total Grill Cooking Area (sq. in.):||552|
|Assembly:||Ready to assemble|
|Fuel Type:||Propane (LP)|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Grill Side Shelf:||Yes|
|Number of Cooking Grates:||2|
|Burner Material:||Stainless steel|
|Heat Distribution:||Porcelain coated heat diffuser|
|Prefer Electronic Ignition:||Yes|
|Temperature Gauge Location:||Lid|
|BTUs Per Hour:||20,000 to 39,000|
|Bonus Grid Type:||Warming rack|
|Cooking Grate Material:||Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron|
|Primary Grid Burner No.:||3|
|Side Burner Included:||No|
|Shelves & Storage:|
|Side Shelf Material:||Steel|
|Side Shelf Type:||Fold away|
Ratings & Reviews
Grilling Never Looked or Tasted So Good Thanks to the Kenmore 3-Burner Patio Grill
The Kenmore 3-burner patio grill is both stylish and spacious. It features 552 square inches of cooking space and 30,000 BTUs of power. The generous side shelves fold down for compact storage, making it an eye-catching option for smaller spaces. The sleek base houses an enclosed cabinet to hide that propane tank.
This 3-burner patio grill has many convenient features such as electronic ignition for easy lighting, porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grids and a durable porcelain-enameled lid with a stainless steel handle. When it is time to clean out the grease, just pull out the easy-to-clean grease tray and cup. This grill can be easily moved around your outdoor space on the four swivel casters.
- The Kenmore 3-burner patio grill features electronic ignition for quick and easy lighting
- Professional performance cast iron porcelain-coated cooking grids
- Durable porcelain-enameled lid with stainless steel handle
- Powder-coated control panel and side fascia
- Powder-coated doors with stainless steel handles
- Easy-to-clean pull-out grease tray and grease cup
- 4 swivel casters for easy mobility
- Some assembly is required
- Assembly is only available on online orders for home delivery and comes with an additional fee
Added on November 15, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We chose this grill specifically because it only had three burners. Our dinner parties are typically intimate, and a four burner grill was too big for what we needed. This grill is perfect for us. We can't wait for better weather--then we will be able to use it more!!
For the price this is way less than I expected. Be prepared to cook things on high all the time because it just doesn't have the BTU's that a larger grill has. It's made very well, looks good, and takes up little space.
This is a marvelous grill, because I have a very small backyard and the shelves fold down to make it easy to move around. I love this grill. I already recommended it to a friend.
Garden Grove, CA
The Villages, FL
- Online Only! 5% off all regular priced Patio Furniture, Grills and Outdoor Decor Sold by Sears. Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 5% off Grills. Sold by Sears. Valid until 4/24 at 1159PM CST Offer ends 24-Apr-2014 See details.
- Special Financing Event! Extra 5% or 12 months no financing on Outdoor Living items $299 or more Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Discounted Home Delivery on select items! Discount seen in cart! Sold by Sears Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.