Kenmore 3/4 hp Garbage DisposalSears Exclusive. | Item# 02260572000 | Model# 60572
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Dishwasher Inlet Diameter (In.):||1|
|Drain Outlet Diameter (In.):||1.5|
|Grind Chamber Capacity (Oz.):||26|
|Overall Height (In.):||12.62|
|Overall Width (In.):||7.25|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Dishwasher Drain Connection:||Yes|
|Grind Chamber Material:||ABS plastic|
|Grind Elements Material:||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Septic System Use:||Yes|
|Type of Feed:||Continuous-feed|
|General Warranty:||5 year full/in-home service|
|Power and Performance:|
|Maximum Grinding Speed (Rpm.):||1725|
|Motor Power:||3/4 hp|
Ratings & Reviews
Heavy-duty 3/4 hp motor plus stainless steel grinding elements for excellent grinding efficiency. Sound insulation for quiet performance. Plastic large capacity grind chamber.
- Induction motor is quieter than common permanent magnet motors
- Mounting assembly made of galvanized steel, sink flange of stainless steel
- Self-service wrenchette is included for easy clearing of jams
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This disposal was very easy to install and is really quite while in use. Seems to do a great job at grinding up peels, shells, etc. Plus got a great deal on sale.
San Bernardino, CA
North Las Vegas, NV
New Milford, NJ
I really like this Garbahe Disposal. It has a very wide opening so I can keep drainer mesh on the top of the sink so I don't have to worry about getting spoon in the disposal. I like the speed as well.
As a master plumber I like the Kenmore 3/4 hp. Garbage Disposal for the home owner good quality for the price.
We had a very similar model made by Kenmore that lasted 12 years. After reading several articles online, the average life of a garbage disposal is 10 years. We never had problems with the first one jamming up or anything else. The new garbage disposal was easy to install, lined up with all the previous plumbing, and is working perfectly. It is a good buy for the price.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.