Kenmore 28.1 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator w/ Fresh Storage Drawer - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 04672389000 | Model# 72389
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 28.1 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator w/ Fresh Storage Drawer – Great Performance and Storage
The 28.1 cu. ft. Kenmore French Door bottom-freezer refrigerator 7238 has plenty of features to help keep your food fresh and provide handy conveniences. The Fresh Counter Height storage drawer uses air from the refrigerator to help extend the life of your produce, and this means keeping your spinach crisp and strawberries sweet. This refrigerator also includes Smooth Motion Triple crisper bins. Three bins in two sizes let you organize produce of any shape or size and lock in freshness with automatic humidity control. Rollers help the bins glide smoothly and effortlessly, even when they’re fully loaded.
- GeniusCool™ features dual evaporators that cool your refrigerator and freezer separately to help eliminate wilted lettuce and freezer-burned ice cream
- Dual SlideAway shelves create more vertical space for storing items like wine bottles, pitchers or the occasional flower bouquet, without rearranging the fridge
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up
- This refrigerator uses less energy than an 80-watt light bulb*, making it a real energy saver
*Based on the annual kWh rating of 700 for an 80-watt light bulb
Added on June 21, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This replaced our 25 cu ft Kenmore Elite. We thought the latest bells and whistles along with the extra space would be great. The vegetable bins are shorter in height, so they won't store that nice big head of cabbage or cauliflower. The middle drawer storage is great and has ample space for lots of low profile items, but you have to remember that it takes away from the actual refrigerator space. We found out how much that was when we had company for a week. While the regular fridge area has adjustable shelving and extra large storage on one side of the doors, there is not ample room for several tall items (like we had before). There are two shelves that will slide to half their depth to adjust for tall items, but it doesn't give you whole depth of the shelf space. We had several tall items to store and ended up taking out a complete inside shelf so we could accommodate everything. This will happen again during holidays (large turkey or ham won't fit like in my 25 cu ft). Now that company is gone, we will probably put the shelf back in. I will play around with the shelving to see if I can make it work a little better. I'm not sure that the 28.1 cu ft size has really given us more than the 25 cu ft size. The outside dispenser features are fabulous and I like the door alarm, though it doesn't work on the drawers.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% OFF with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- $25 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.