Kenmore 27'' Self-Clean Double Electric Wall Oven - Stainless SteelItem# 02249413000 | Model# 49413
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Door Opening Height (In.):||16.5|
|Door Opening Width (In.):||20.50|
|Lower Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.8|
|Lower Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||20.50" W x 16.50" H x 18.03" D|
|Upper Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||20.50" W x 16.50" H x 18.03" D|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2700|
|Lower Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||3400|
|Lower Oven Convection Wattage:||No Convection|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||6.8 kW @ 240V / 5.1 kW @ 208V|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2700|
|Upper Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||3400|
|Upper Oven Convection Wattage:||No Convection|
|Oven Door Handle:||Curved|
|Oven Door Style:||With Window|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Upper Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Upper Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.8|
|Upper Oven Light(s) Location:||Rear|
|Upper Oven Light(s) Type:||Halogen|
|Upper Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Design & Construction:|
|Oven Door Latch:||Manual|
|Lower Oven Configuration:|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Lower Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Lower Oven Light(s) Location:||Rear|
|Lower Oven Light(s) Type:||Halogen|
|Lower Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||All self-clean|
|Overall Type:||Double oven|
|Temperature Range:||170-550 deg. F|
|Venting:||Between upper oven door and control panel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 27" Self-Clean Double Electric Wall Oven - Seamless Style and Convenience
The stainless steel Kenmore Electric Double Oven 4941 has convenient self-cleaning in both ovens. Its frameless, flush door design adds a stylish look. Enjoy the many attributes this oven has to offer, such as the Warm & Hold feature and the lockout feature that is activated by the simple push of a button.
- The self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing
- The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals
- With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are
- The two large 3.8 cu. ft. ovens accommodate multiple dishes and features heavy-duty handle-style oven racks that pull out easily with an oven mitt
- These durable oven racks can be left in the oven during the self-cleaning cycle, eliminating time consuming, messy rack cleaning
- The oven light comes on automatically when the oven door is opened and can be activated at any time to check on cooking progress
- Select Clean with variable self cleaning times lets you choose the amount of cleaning time to fit the amount of soil, saving you time and energy
- The wall oven fits flush to the cabinetry for a sleek, stylish built-in look
Added on April 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fort Worth, TX
I purchased this item back in November and have been slow to write a review. Most everything about this oven is good. I have used it for basic baking. I have not tried the self clean feature but hoping it works well. So, I just can't stand it any longer to not let others know who are considering purchasing this oven. It takes absolutely FOREVER to preheat! I just timed it, and it took 30 minutes to reach 400 degrees. I even got out the owner's manual to make sure I wasn't leaving out something?! I sure wish I knew about this problem before purchasing. I most likely would NOT have bought this oven based on that. You must really plan ahead just to have your food ready when you want since you have to factor in so much preheat time. BEWARE if you buy this oven. 3 stars due to that- but probably should be even 2 stars! I am sure the salesperson won't tell you about this because they want you to buy it!
The wall oven was exactly what I needed and wanted in my kitchen. It arrived on time as promised. The quality is perfect. I am very pleased to have it in my new kitchen.
Grand Rapids, MI
It's very efficient. Great value
I do not like these ovens at all. It takes 20 minutes to preheat to 350 degrees. It does not come from the factory set to actual temperature. The instruction explains how to do set it. I shouldn't have to be a oven mechanic just because I purchased an oven. When doing this you must guess at it, and then ruin dinner because you have no way of knowing what temperature your oven is cooking at. The installation at first I thought was good, but after looking at later in the day I noticed they did not level the bar along the bottom of the ovens. I have had these ovens for 3 weeks now hoping that I would get all the kinks worked out. Very disappointed but to close to the Holidays to deal with it. I will be calling for service to get the temperature set correctly tomorrow.
The only problem is the time it takes to heat up.
Finishing touch to a remodeled kitchen - couldn't ask for a better look, really upgrades the space overall. I would recommend this to anyone who has a remodeling project and is looking for a nice double oven. Make sure to ask if both ovens are self cleaning.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 06-Jun-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $299 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 25-Apr-2015 See details.
- Save an Extra 15% off Kenmore Wall Ovens and Cooktops when purchased together. Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 25-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.