Kenmore 27'' Self-Clean Double Electric Wall OvenItem# 02248763000 | Model# 48763
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Lower Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.5|
|Lower Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||20.50" W x 16.50" H x 18.03" D|
|Upper Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||20.50" W x 16.50" H x 18.03" D|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2700|
|Lower Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||3400|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||6.8 kW @ 240V / 5.1 kW @ 208V|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2700|
|Upper Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||3400|
|Upper Oven Convection Wattage:||No Convection|
|Oven Door Handle:||Curved|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Upper Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Upper Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.5|
|Upper Oven Light(s) Type:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Lower Oven Configuration:|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Lower Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Convection Type:||No Convection|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||All self-clean|
|Overall Type:||Double oven|
|Temperature Range:||170-550 deg. F|
|Venting:||Between upper oven door and control panel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
27 in. electric double oven has convenient self-cleaning in both ovens. Frameless, flush door design adds a stylish look.
- Eliminates time consuming, messy rack cleaning - you can leave these durable oven racks in the oven during the self-cleaning cycle and they wont discolor
- Never serve a cold meal again - Cook & Hold Warm automatically keeps food warm in the oven at perfect serving temperature. You can use it as a separate feature to keep cooked foods warm or add at the end of a timed-bake function
- Cook an entire meal at once - the two large 3.5 cu. ft. self-clean ovens accommodate multiple dishes and features heavy-duty handle-style oven racks that pull out easily with an oven mitt
- Avoid a potentially dangerous situation in the kitchen - lockout feature is activated by the push of a button to prevent accidental use of the oven controls. An important feature to have with small children around
- The right light - the oven light comes on automatically when the oven door is opened and can be activated at any time to check on cooking progress
- Its so easy to enjoy efficient, effective automatic oven cleaning - Select Clean with variable self cleaning times lets you choose the amount of cleaning time to fit the amount of soil. 2-3-4 hour selections save you time and energy
- Seamless style - wall oven fits flush to the cabinetry for a sleek, stylish built-in look
- Expert broiling - Vari-Broil™ features hi and lo settings for perfect results
Added on August 29, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Baton Rouge, LA
The oven is fine, except that the corners of the doors and bottom metal strip are very, very sharp. With small children this is very unsafe. Top oven is especially dangerous since the corners are at a child's face level when the door is open.
Rocky River, OH
This double oven has been great. No problems at all. I replaced a double oven that was at least 30 years old, so this is a delight. Great price (on sale). Had the wrong size delivered and Sears was wonderful. Picked up the next day and delivered the right size a day later. Installation was perfect. I recommend this double oven and Sears to install. Very happy with purchase !
Easy to cook with easy to install, I brought the oven for my 70 plus year old mother and she loves it. Her and a friend was able to install the oven themselves with very little help. She was able to operate the oven without reading the manual and was able to cook in a oven for the first time in 5 years. This Kenmore was right on time for Thanks Giving and replacing two GE ovens. Love Kenmore.
Good quality and reliable ovens are very hard to find at a reasonable price. This oven heats evenly all through each level. I am very pleased with this product and I will tell my friends about it.
Big Spring, TX
I love my new double oven!!!!! I have a big family and we always do the gatherings at our home. I received this double oven the Monday directly before Thanksgiving and it saved my cooking life. Everything cooked perfect, it was much easier with the double oven to do more than one thing at a time. I would recommend this double oven to everyone. I thought the stainless steel would be a pain to keep clean but it isn't. It cleans nicely!!!!!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I was initially pleased with the look of this oven. Installation was difficult and took about 1 1/2 hours. Operation fairly easy, but they don't tell you that when you push stop it still blows for 40 minutes and you think it's still cooking. It's not, but it's using 40 extra minutes of energy. Preheat take 15 to 20 minutes (instead of 5 with an exposed element) plus 5 minutes of stabilizing the temperature. Hidden element cooks about 10-15 minutes slow, so you will have to rewrite all your recipes or use a meat thermometer every time. If you are going to buy a hidden element oven, get ready to spend hours more time cooking than you ever did with exposed element oven. I will never buy hidden element again, and when I win the lottery the first thing I will replace is this oven. I don't have time for it. Too bad, because it's beautiful -- but not very functional for a busy family.
I am waiting for the second of this oven to be picked up. The first was delivered and installed. It looked great but took an hour to heat to the chosen temperature although it beeped to tell me that it was there after 10 min. Then it did not hold that temperature (it varied 25 degrees up and down all during the baking period). If you like to bake as much as I do, you need an oven that is reliable. A repairman from Sears came out and confirmed that it was defective. I agreed to an exchange for the same model. The second one was delivered and installed and did the same thing. I was offered a third exchange which I declined. This whole process took over a month, with many phone calls and being transferred from one department to another. Getting the refund was a nightmare and an investment of several hours. Even the store manager was not helpful. I will take my business elsewhere.
This oven is beautiful and looks good in our kitchen. We like the flush low-profile. We replaced an 18 year old GE oven and couldn't be happier. We purchased sears installation and they did a great job. Although, in our case, the old unit slipped right out and the new unit slipped right in. The install was completed in about 15 minutes. We had the oven for about three weeks now and we all is working well.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore built-in cooking over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Save an Extra 15% off Kenmore Wall Ovens and Cooktops when purchased together. Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 28-Aug-2014 See details.