Kenmore 27'' Electric Self-Clean Single Wall Oven /w Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02249503000 | Model# 49503
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Door Opening Height (In.):||20.5|
|Door Opening Width (In.):||16.5|
|Interior Dimensions:||20.50" W x 16.50" H x 18.03" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.8|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Styling & Design:|
|Oven Door Style:||With Window|
|Bake Element Wattage:||2700|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3400|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||20 amps|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Total Connected Load:||3.4 kW @ 240V / 2.6 kW @ 208V|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Light(s) Type:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Oven Rack Positions:||4|
|Design & Construction:|
|Oven Door Latch:||Manual|
|Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Convection Location(s):||Upper/Single Oven|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||All self-clean|
|Overall Type:||Single oven|
|Venting:||Located between oven door and control panel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 27" Self-Clean Electric Single Wall Oven w/ Convection - Seamless Style and Convenience
The stainless-steel Kenmore Electric Single Oven 4950 has convenient self-cleaning oven. Its frameless, flush door design adds a stylish look. Enjoy the many attributes this oven has to offer, such as the Warm & Hold feature and the lockout feature that is activated by the simple push of a button.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are
- The Hidden Bake element delivers ample heat while, out of the way, it increases oven capacity and eases clean-up
- The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more
- Simple push-button oven control lockout prevents accidents and temperature tampering by securing settings in an instant, perfect when little ones are around
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast
- The oven light comes on automatically when the oven door is opened and can be activated at any time to check on cooking progress
- The wall oven fits flush to the cabinetry for a sleek, stylish built-in look
Added on April 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I purchased this item and installed it myself. It was replacing another 27 inch oven so installation was simple. Shut off power. Disconnect old wall oven. Connect new oven. Use two supplied screws to attach trim piece and two supplied screws to secure oven in cabinet so it does not slide out or fall out. The wood screws were the toughest part. They stripped easily and I used my own out of frustration. Don't try to use them without a pilot hole. They will strip for certain. Now on to use: I used the oven and found it to be very nice. In fact I loved it! Going from a 20 year old oven to this one was a pleasant experience once I got used to the fan. The fan was audible but not so much so as to be distracting. The Self Clean Cycle: I started the self clean cycle to see how it works. Everything functioned as normal and self-clean is variable from 2 to 4 hours depending on slight cleaning or major mess cleaning. Aftermath: The panel had lights, and clock functioned but oven would not heat at all. I checked my breakers anyway, but they had not tripped. I called Sears and they said they would schedule a repair person to come out in 4 days to inspect or repair the oven. If it was my fault the oven did not function, I would have to pay for the repair-person. If the oven really failed and was not my fault it would be repaired free. The repair person could not get the part (Thermal Fuse I think) for a few weeks and recommended I return the unit for a new one. I called Sears the same day and found out they would be able to deliver one in about 2 weeks as it was out of stock.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Save an Extra 15% off Kenmore Wall Ovens and Cooktops when purchased together. Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Nov-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.