Kenmore 27'' Electric Self-Clean Single Wall Oven - Stainless SteelItem# 02249403000 | Model# 49403
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Door Opening Height (In.):||20.5|
|Door Opening Width (In.):||16.5|
|Interior Dimensions:||20.50" W x 16.50" H x 18.03" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.8|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Styling & Design:|
|Oven Door Style:||With Window|
|Bake Element Wattage:||2700|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3400|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||20 amps|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Total Connected Load:||3.4 kW @ 240V / 2.6 kW @ 208V|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Light(s) Type:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Oven Rack Positions:||4|
|Design & Construction:|
|Oven Door Latch:||Manual|
|Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Convection Location(s):||No Convection|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||All self-clean|
|Overall Type:||Single oven|
|Venting:||Located between oven door and control panel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 27" Self-Clean Electric Single Wall Oven - Seamless Style and Convenience
The stainless-steel Kenmore Electric Single Oven 4940 has convenient self-cleaning oven. Its frameless, flush door design adds a stylish look. Enjoy the many attributes this oven has to offer, such as the Warm & Hold feature and the lockout feature that is activated by the simple push of a button.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are
- The Hidden Bake element delivers ample heat while, out of the way, it increases oven capacity and eases clean-up
- The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more
- Simple push-button oven control lockout prevents accidents and temperature tampering by securing settings in an instant, perfect when little ones are around
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast
- The oven light comes on automatically when the oven door is opened and can be activated at any time to check on cooking progress
- The wall oven fits flush to the cabinetry for a sleek, stylish built-in look
Added on April 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
This oven purchase is haunting me. It is a new model. Looks good, easy to program. Cooks well. But, the fan (non convection) is so loud. It is louder than my dishwasher. No just a blowing, a true rattle. Even the warranty repair guy said it was louder than usual and offered a new fan. But, because he didn't say it was defective, I was charged a restocking fee to return. I have a kitchen full of Kennmore products but this is a BAD DESIGN. Not worth the risk.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.