Kenmore 27'' Electric Self-Clean Single Wall OvenItem# 02248782000 | Model# 48782
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Controls and Features:|
|Approximate Width:||27 in.|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth (in.):||24.50 in.|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Height (in.):||29.06 in.|
|Interior Dimensions:||20.50 W x 16.50 H 18.03 D in.|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.5|
|Width (in.):||27 in.|
|Styling & Design:|
|Oven Door Style:||With Window|
|Bake Element Wattage:||2700|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3400|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||20 amps|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Total Connected Load:||3.4 kW @ 240V / 2.6 kW @ 208V|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Light(s) Type:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Oven Rack Positions:||4|
|Design & Construction:|
|Oven Door Latch:||Automatic|
|Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||All self-clean|
|Overall Type:||Single oven|
|Venting:||Located between oven door and control panel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
27 in. electric wall oven features a large 3.5 cu. ft. self-cleaning oven with porcelain coated oven racks, along with electronic controls for precise baking and broiling.
- Never serve a cold meal again - Cook & Hold Warm automatically keeps food warm in the oven at perfect serving temperature. You can use it as a separate feature to keep cooked foods warm or add at the end of a timed-bake function
- Eliminates time consuming, messy rack cleaning - you can leave these durable oven racks in the oven during the self-cleaning cycle and they wont discolor
- Cook an entire meal at once - the large 3.5 cu. ft. self-clean oven accommodates multiple dishes and features heavy-duty handle-style oven racks that pull out easily with an oven mitt
- Avoid a potentially dangerous situation in the kitchen - lockout feature is activated by the push of a button to prevent accidental use of the oven controls. An important feature to have with small children around
- The right light - the oven light comes on automatically when the oven door is opened and can be activated at any time to check on cooking progress
- Its so easy to enjoy efficient, effective automatic oven cleaning - Select Clean with variable self cleaning times lets you choose the amount of cleaning time to fit the amount of soil. 2-3-4 hour selections save you time and energy
- Seamless style - wall oven fits flush to the cabinetry for a sleek, stylish built-in look
- Expert broiling - Vari-Broil™ features hi and lo settings for perfect results
Added on August 29, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I had been looking for a new wall over for quite some time but the price was never right, this fit my needs and was the correct size for a good price! I have been very pleased with it. It did seem to take awhile to burn off the "new" smell, that would be my only complaint!
South Jordan, UT
I bought this oven 3 years ago. The racks fall out on one side once the oven heats up, leaving a hot mess that quickly starts to smoke up the house. I don't use the oven more than 2-3 times per month and have never used the cleaning function. I would look elsewhere for something more durable.
I recently bought this oven and have been very pleased. Everything works just great - and I love that the timer counts down in hours, minutes and seconds - plus has an "add a minute" feature (very important when you bake as many cookies as our household does!). The oven temperature is right on, and we've had no problems with burning or under cooking anything. The oven capacity is a bit smaller than some of the other ovens out there on the market, but for this price point, you can't beat it. I am very happy with this Kenmore oven.
San Antonio, TX
I have had this oven for a year and a half and just love it! The one and only issue I have is...setting the timer. It is a manual digital, meaning if you need to bake for 59 minutes you have to hold the buttons down until you get to 59. I bit of a problem. My old oven was just a turn **** timer WAY FASTER.
San Antonio, TX
Walnut Creek, CA
This would be a great addition to my kitchen even if I never cooked with it. Gorgeous. Controls are intuitive and easy to use. Seems to heat accurately, though I haven't measured it.
Purchased an entire kitchen from Sears and unfortunately this wall oven was one of just a few options to fit the existing cabinet space. Had never purchased Kenmore appliances in the past, and never will again in the future. After the very 1st self cleaning cycle the fan makes a horrible noise. I imagine that something warped with the heat of the self cleaning. Now, of course since we were at fault I guess for not running the self cleaning option inside of the 12 month warranty, we will get stuck with a bill for fixing this piece... Buy something else, spend more money if you need to. Even before the horrible noise that exists after self cleaning, the fan still made a lot more noise than I think it should have. And as you can imagine, the response from Sears is "you are outside of the manufacturer's warranty" so you are on your own.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 21-Mar-2014 See details.