Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Controls and Features:|
|Approximate Width:||27 in.|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Lower Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.5|
|Lower Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||20.50" W x 16.50" H x 18.03" D|
|Upper Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||20.50" W x 16.50" H x 18.03" D|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2300|
|Lower Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||3400|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||6.8 kW @ 240V / 5.1 kW @ 208V|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2300|
|Upper Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||3400|
|Upper Oven Convection Wattage:||No Convection|
|Oven Door Handle:||Curved|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Location:||Above oven floor|
|Upper Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Upper Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.5|
|Upper Oven Light(s) Type:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Lower Oven Configuration:|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Location:||Above oven floor|
|Lower Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Convection Type:||No Convection|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-clean upper, standard lower|
|Overall Type:||Double oven|
|Temperature Range:||170-550 deg. F|
|Venting:||Between upper oven door and control panel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Stylish 27 in. double wall oven feautures a 3.5 cu. ft. self cleaning upper oven with porcelain coated oven racks and an extra large window.
- Eliminates time consuming, messy rack cleaning - you can leave these durable oven racks in the oven during the self-cleaning cycle and they wont discolor
- Never serve a cold meal again - Cook & Hold Warm automatically keeps food warm in the oven at perfect serving temperature. You can use it as a separate feature to keep cooked foods warm or add at the end of a timed-bake function
- The two large 3.5 cu. ft. ovens accommodate multiple dishes and features heavy-duty handle-style oven racks that pull out easily with an oven mitt. The upper oven you use most often is self cleaning while the lower oven is manual-clean
- Avoid a potentially dangerous situation in the kitchen - lockout feature is activated by the push of a button to prevent accidental use of the oven controls. An important feature to have with small children around
- The right light - the oven light comes on automatically when the oven door is opened and can be activated at any time to check on cooking progress
- Its so easy to enjoy efficient, effective automatic oven cleaning - The upper oven has Select Clean with variable self cleaning times lets you choose the amount of cleaning time to fit the amount of soil. 2-3-4 hour selections save you time and energy
- Seamless style - wall oven fits flush to the cabinetry for a sleek, stylish built-in lookSeamless style - wall oven fits flush to the cabinetry for a sleek, stylish look
- Expert broiling - Vari-Broil™ features hi and lo settings for perfect results
Added on August 29, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I picked up and installed this oven two weeks ago. It was a replacement for our old double oven. It fit in the opening well. Has to shim the bottom a half inch to hide the top gap. It was packaged very well for shipping. The front had countless layers of protective plastic film which was a bit of a pane to remove (The only part that was tedious). Instructions were very good. The oven works great. My wife is very happy so far and we are glad we chose this model.
Bowling Green, KY
We love this double oven! However, we replaced a single 24" wall oven that was made in 1972 and these new ovens are smaller inside. I had to widen the opening to fit this oven in place and it barely fir my old cabinet. It went in nicely and is a beautiful addition to our kitchen. But Thanksgiving morning we went to put the turkey roaster in and we had to turn it at an angle to fit diagonally in the oven. And the old cookie sheets that we used in the 24" won't fit at all!! I'm guessing that it is because they include more wall insulation now, but had I know I would have ordered the 30". My fault for not checking the interior dimensions as closely as I checked the outside ones. I just assumed the 27 would be bigger than a 24. Wouldn't everyone?
I love this my new oven!! The fan is not loud at all, unlike what the other reviews say. They either have a very low tolerance for noise or like to sit right next to their oven when the fan turns on. It works great heats consistently. Great value!!!
This oven is great. It was installed the very next day after we purchased it. The installers were very professional and we were amazed how quickly it was installed. They took away our old oven and left our kitchen in perfect condition. We also got a great deal on the oven when we compared other competitor's prices with Sears price. We would recommend this oven to any one who needs to replace an oven.
I bought this double oven 2-1/2 yrs. ago, during this period this oven has seen the repair person 6 times. All with the same problem. After few uses, it stops working. i got a lemon. very disappointed. waste of time because they never can fix the appliance on the first visit. aggravating.
Works great and cooks well, the temp is very accurate. My only complaint would be is that the oven takes a bit to heat up. If you are worried about fan noise, this one is hardly noticeable.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 21-Mar-2014 See details.