Kenmore 27 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04670343000 | Model# 70343
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 27 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Convenient and Organized Food Storage
The Kenmore 7034 French door refrigerator has a spacious 27.2 cu. ft. of storage capacity, including a full-width gourmet pantry drawer that conveniently stores deli items, large party platters or sheet cakes. It features best-in-class ice and water filtration for clean, fresh-tasting ice and water. Capacitive touch controls with brilliant LED make it easy to see refrigerator and freezer settings at a glance. You can also keep your refrigerator smelling clean and fresh with air filtration conveniently located under the dairy for easy replacement.
- Easily organize your items in the Kenmore 7034 French door refrigerator with a spacious 27.2 cubic of overall storage capacity
- Enjoy clean, clear ice and water with best-in-class water filtration
- Enjoy a fresh odor free refrigerator with charcoal air filtration
- A convenient place for deli items, the full-width gourmet pantry drawer can also store party platters and sheet cakes
- Tempered-glass spill-proof sliding glass shelves contain spills to one shelf
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified French door refrigerator exceeds government energy-efficiency standards, saving energy and conserving natural resources
- Capacitive touch electronic controls with green LED digital display on the ice and water dispenser allow you to adjust the temperature without opening the door
Added on August 14, 2014
Overall, others give this:
American Canyon, CA
We replaced our noisy one door bottom freezer refrigerator with this upgraded French door with front water/ice dispenser. We are now no longer bothered with the old fridge's noise, where we used to increase the TV volume or raise our voices. Sears purchase/delivery program was very informative and the van arrived on time. We were ready and the service reps were efficient. We are pleased of the whole process.
Mc Lean, VA
When I first purchased this refrigerator, I was taking a chance because there weren't any reviews. All I knew was that I had pretty good luck with Kenmore products in the past. I've had this refrigerator for about two months and I'm really happy with this purchase. When it was first delivered, I wasn't too sure that I'd made the right decision because the refrigerator made several 'sounds' that I hadn't heard in my Samsung. After about a week of continuous operation, those little annoying sounds all disappeared. And it wasn't that I'd gotten used to them, they have disappeared and are no more. I was reading a review on another brand and the person was told by a repairman that the noises would stop once their refrigerator worked out all of the kinks of being brand new and this one has done the same. The space is simply great. I replaced a 26 cu. ft. refrigerator with this one and CAN tell the difference. The shelves seem much deeper. And the freezer is pretty large too. Features - One of the reviewers said that the refrigerator does not have crushed ice and that's simply not true. I'm not sure which refrigerator that reviewer was referring to, but this one has cubed and crushed ice and they're clearly marked on the front of the refrigerator. Another thing that I like about the refrigerator that Sears does not even mention in the description is that several of the shelves pull out about 6 inches so that you can reach items that you've placed in the rear. That is a great feature that I just happened to 'discover' one day while looking inside of the refrigerator. Appearance - The refrigerator is very pretty. I know that sounds weird, but it really is a good looking appliance. The stainless steel is so shiny and clean and simply looks great, but it does show fingerprints very easily; however, that's an easy fix. I purchased a stainless steel clearer/polish and use it about twice a week or as needed and the refrigerator still looks brand new. The polish also prevents fingerprints. It's a great product and came from one of the big box stores. The refrigerator seems to be very well built and should last for years to come. And fortunately for me, I bought it in early November when it was offered at an unbelievably GREAT price. It was literally a 'steal'. I would recommend this refrigerator to anyone. Thus far, it has been a great purchase and I'm very, very happy with it.
Virginia Beach, VA
We are very happy with this new refridgerator. The space and layout has worked very well for us and the price point was good as well. We have noticed that there is no option for crushed ice and that the water moving thru the fridge does not get chilled at all. These are minor issues but worth making sure people know.
Eureka Springs, AR
This is our first French door refrigerator and we really like the bottom freezer. Unit is every thing we expected except the water dispenser. Our last unit provided chilled water at the door. This one doesn't. As the manual says if water is not cold enough "add ice". Thanks.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.