Kenmore 26.5 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 04651139000 | Model# 51139
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 26.5 cu. ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Expansive Storage SolutionsWith a spacious interior and optimal refrigeration capabilities, the Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator 5113 gives you room to stock up on food for the whole family. Two full-door adjustable bins accommodate gallon-sized containers giving you even more shelf space. A convertible storage bin organizes meats and snacks, while the freezer gives you more room, with glass shelves that make it easy to store everything from popsicles to pizzas.
- Relocated to the door, the SpaceSaver Ice System makes chilly ice, while clearing an entire shelf to give you 30% more storage space, so you can stock up on frozen foods.
- Adjusting to suit produce, desserts, meats, cheese and more, the temperature controlled convertible bin adapts to your grocery list with a quick swipe of the control.
- SmartSense Temperature Management responds to warming and cooling instantly, ensuring a consistent temperature throughout the interior to help keep produce fresh and delicious.
- The CleanFlow™ Air Filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh and is 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors.
- Designed to customize and help increase visibility, adjustable glass shelving moves to suit your storage needs while delivering an easy to clean surface with serious support.
- Designed to keep you covered, even when company’s over, Acceler-Ice creates frozen crescents faster, so you always have plenty of ice for drinks, cocktails and coolers.
Added on March 05, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Winter Park, FL
San Antonio, TX
We've had every type of fridge from top freezer, to bottom freezer to side by side. This fridge has by far been my favorite. It's so nice and bright inside. Also, I love that the icemaker is in the the door of the freezer instead of at the top where a lot of freezers normally have them. There is so much more freezer room with the ice maker/container being in the door. I can fit so much into this refrigerator! I moved all the food from a bottom freezer fridge into this one and it looked like I hadn't gone grocery shopping in weeks! There was so much room left. I have read reviews that say this is a loud unit. There hasn't been anything loud or annoying about this refridgerator in my opion. I will say that when the water is filling up whatever makes the ice it can be a little loud; mostly just a noticeable noise from the fridge for just a few seconds. Other than that, it was a great buy. We've had this about a month now and I am very pleased with the refrigerator.
Richmond Hill, NY
I've recently purchased a 2 door refrigerator because I am a new home owner & I an extremely happy to say that I am I fact very much satisfied with my purchase. The fridge is not only big & able to fit everything I need it to but it is also is energy efficient! I would definitely recommend this to another person who is looking to buy a fridge!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
+ Noise Levels: Mild to quiet. not sure what others are talking about, when the ice maker fills with water yes it makes noise for 10 seconds, and I don't think it's loud at all. The sound of the compressor running is also not louder than my old frig. - Water Dispenser: Here is my biggest CON, the tube that the water comes out of is on the outer edge of the area where you put your glass (see photos). This means if you have skinny, narrow, or child size cups the water could miss the glass and spill on the outer side of the glass rim. So you need to be a bit purposeful when lining up your glass for water. - Water Temp: Another big CON. The manual says that the water is dispensed at 50 degree (can't change), that is about the same as the tap. So if you want a really cold drink of water you need to add ice too. + - Lighting: LED lighting is very cool, could use 1 more light in the middle of the back wall. The light over top shelf is blocked to the next 2 lower shelves if you have the first shelf full of stuff. + - Stainless: Beautiful!! But if you are OCD you may get uptight as to how often you will be wiping it down. Also Martha Stewart says just Windex for SS, and I find some smudges are VERY hard to rub off. Have to put some muscle into it. + Ice Maker: VERY COOL that it's in the door, gave me double the freezer space! Cubes are mini crescent shaped, and the bucket is smaller and easier to pull out when you want to fill up your cooler.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 21-Aug-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 18 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.