Kenmore 26 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - BlackItem# 04651139000 | Model# 51139
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 26 cu. ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Expansive Storage SolutionsWith a spacious interior and optimal refrigeration capabilities, the Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator 5113 gives you room to stock up on food for the whole family. Two full-door adjustable bins accommodate gallon-sized containers giving you even more shelf space. A convertible storage bin organizes meats and snacks, while the freezer gives you more room, with glass shelves that make it easy to store everything from popsicles to pizzas.
- Relocated to the door, the SpaceSaver Ice System makes chilly ice, while clearing an entire shelf to give you 30% more storage space, so you can stock up on frozen foods.
- Adjusting to suit produce, desserts, meats, cheese and more, the temperature controlled convertible bin adapts to your grocery list with a quick swipe of the control.
- SmartSense Temperature Management responds to warming and cooling instantly, ensuring a consistent temperature throughout the interior to help keep produce fresh and delicious.
- The CleanFlow™ Air Filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh and is 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors.
- Designed to customize and help increase visibility, adjustable glass shelving moves to suit your storage needs while delivering an easy to clean surface with serious support.
- Designed to keep you covered, even when company’s over, Acceler-Ice creates frozen crescents faster, so you always have plenty of ice for drinks, cocktails and coolers.
Added on March 05, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We've had this refrigerator for a week, and so far we are very happy. This is a nice quality refrigerator. Front doors are glossy black, and sides are actually a matte finish. This unit has A LOT of storage on both sides. I have found the water and ice dispenser to be very good, although a firmer, wider cup will definitely by preferable. Hookup of water line was simple, and both the air and water filters are easy to install. We have NOT found this unit to be noisy at all. All in all, this is a nice value for what you are getting. Of course, time will tell a better story. Our prior fridge was a Samsung purchased in 2006 for twice the price and it had several problems that were ongoing. I have had good experience with other Whirlpool/Kenmore products over the long haul, which was a big part of choosing this model.
Lynn Haven, FL
We have only had this refrigerator a week, but so far we are loving it. There is lots of room in both the refrigerator and the freezer. I like the lock on the freezer so it keeps the grandchildren from making a mess with the ice and water. Like the gradual light when you open the door.
I love the refrigerator so far. There is plenty a room and I like the fact that the ice maker is in the door. I only wished that the icemaker work from day one. I had to call service to schedule an appointment for repair and so far I am still waiting. I would've loved to have the icemaker working for Thanksgiving but that didn't happen.
My husband and I bought a new home without a refrigerator. We both wanted a different style. He wanted stainless steel with the bottom freezer drawer. I wanted white side by side. At the Sears outlet store we finally compromised on a stainless steel side by side refrigerator that came in stainless steel. Love the new fridge. It holds tons of cold items and so far the freezer space is ample. The delivery men were professional and took their time installing our new fridge. It was the first time we witnessed the carry straps being used. My husband thought they levitated the fridge. Would recommend the Sears outlet store to anyone looking for new appliances as the staff was product informed and very helpful. Love my new home and the stainless steel looks wonderful in the kitchen.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Worst refrigerator ever. Although it has a big capacity, ice maker takes forever to fill up, water dispenser spills and food is refrigerator is freezing, have throw food away every week. Black finish is hard to keep clean doors look scratched since the first week. Looking forward to reconect my 12 year old fridge
Sparrows Point, MD
Sun City Center, FL
We love our new refrigerator. The size and ability to move the shelves is fantastic. We are very sure this will last a long time. The ability to get it in Bisque was very important to us. We like that the ice maker is on the door which provides more shelf space in the freezer.
Would be a great refrigerator - except that the ice maker has not produced any ice. It's been in the home for four days so there is obviously a defect. We've put in a repair call and they can't come until the end of next week. So aggravating to have a new appliance and have to have a repair scheduled so soon .... and to have to wait a week and half for the first available appointment!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.