Kenmore 26.5 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04651133000 | Model# 51133
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 26.5 cu. ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Expansive Storage Solutions
With a spacious interior and optimal refrigeration capabilities, the Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator 5113 gives you room to stock up on food for the whole family. Two full-door adjustable bins accommodate gallon-sized containers giving you even more shelf space. A convertible storage bin organizes meats and snacks, while the freezer gives you more room, with glass shelves that make it easy to store everything from popsicles to pizzas.
- Relocated to the door, the SpaceSaver Ice System makes chilly ice, while clearing an entire shelf to give you 30% more storage space, so you can stock up on frozen foods.
- Adjusting to suit produce, desserts, meats, cheese and more, the temperature controlled convertible bin adapts to your grocery list with a quick swipe of the control.
- SmartSense Temperature Management responds to warming and cooling instantly, ensuring a consistent temperature throughout the interior to help keep produce fresh and delicious.
- The CleanFlow™ Air Filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh and is 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors.
- Designed to customize and help increase visibility, adjustable glass shelving moves to suit your storage needs while delivering an easy to clean surface with serious support.
- Designed to keep you covered, even when company’s over, Acceler-Ice creates frozen crescents faster, so you always have plenty of ice for drinks, cocktails and coolers.
Added on March 05, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
+ Noise Levels: Mild to quiet. not sure what others are talking about, when the ice maker fills with water yes it makes noise for 10 seconds, and I don't think it's loud at all. The sound of the compressor running is also not louder than my old frig. - Water Dispenser: Here is my biggest CON, the tube that the water comes out of is on the outer edge of the area where you put your glass (see photos). This means if you have skinny, narrow, or child size cups the water could miss the glass and spill on the outer side of the glass rim. So you need to be a bit purposeful when lining up your glass for water. - Water Temp: Another big CON. The manual says that the water is dispensed at 50 degree (can't change), that is about the same as the tap. So if you want a really cold drink of water you need to add ice too. + - Lighting: LED lighting is very cool, could use 1 more light in the middle of the back wall. The light over top shelf is blocked to the next 2 lower shelves if you have the first shelf full of stuff. + - Stainless: Beautiful!! But if you are OCD you may get uptight as to how often you will be wiping it down. Also Martha Stewart says just Windex for SS, and I find some smudges are VERY hard to rub off. Have to put some muscle into it. + Ice Maker: VERY COOL that it's in the door, gave me double the freezer space! Cubes are mini crescent shaped, and the bucket is smaller and easier to pull out when you want to fill up your cooler.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Had my new refrigerator about 2 weeks now and like it very much. The energy star feature seems to cause the unit to run less often. Love the water and ice feature...so convenient!
I saw complaints about noise, but they were more about the icemaker. The noise I hear is the compressor, and it is much louder than my 20 year old Amana this replaced. On the brighter side, I love the in door icemaker and water, but I am single. I think a family would run out of ice a lot. I have had this about 2 weeks. I will give it one more week to see if I get used to the noise. Then back to Sears to see about replacing it.
Santa Rosa, CA
I like this refrigerator a lot so far. It is spacious and the design looks great! The ice maker is a little sporadic when dropping ice but it's not unbearable. Overall I love it and the delivery was super easy!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 21-Aug-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 18 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.