Kenmore 26.5 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04651133000 | Model# 51133
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 26.5 cu. ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Expansive Storage Solutions
With a spacious interior and optimal refrigeration capabilities, the Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator 5113 gives you room to stock up on food for the whole family. Two full-door adjustable bins accommodate gallon-sized containers giving you even more shelf space. A convertible storage bin organizes meats and snacks, while the freezer gives you more room, with glass shelves that make it easy to store everything from popsicles to pizzas.
- Relocated to the door, the SpaceSaver Ice System makes chilly ice, while clearing an entire shelf to give you 30% more storage space, so you can stock up on frozen foods.
- Adjusting to suit produce, desserts, meats, cheese and more, the temperature controlled convertible bin adapts to your grocery list with a quick swipe of the control.
- SmartSense Temperature Management responds to warming and cooling instantly, ensuring a consistent temperature throughout the interior to help keep produce fresh and delicious.
- The CleanFlow™ Air Filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh and is 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors.
- Designed to customize and help increase visibility, adjustable glass shelving moves to suit your storage needs while delivering an easy to clean surface with serious support.
- Designed to keep you covered, even when company’s over, Acceler-Ice creates frozen crescents faster, so you always have plenty of ice for drinks, cocktails and coolers.
Added on March 05, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The refrigerator is great! I love the size and the freezer with the ice maker in the door, it gives you so much more room in the freezer, but it appears the water filter is so good at filtering that after a short period of time it restricts the water flow to the water dispenser and ice maker, There is no fix, it is what it is. If you live in a city with dirty water, like I do, I have to change the filter every three to four weeks for best water flow. Sears has a great subscription plan, and they will send you a new filter every month. If you operate with low water flow to the ice maker you get little chips of ice that can freeze and affect the ice delivery system. You can pull the filter, and the water and ice maker works perfect, but with unfiltered water.
Pagosa Springs, CO
Long story short, very loud compressor that runs for hours on end. Very loud ice maker.Poor lighting, little control over shelf positions, odd water/ice operation. I was told by Sears that low cost fridges do make more noise. However at $1150 it ain't cheap. Absolute worst purchase ever. Was returned and I got a 71609. High rated in CR. What a dream, and QUIET.
Love the new frig...I had one with the freezer on the bottom but didn't like it.. Like the side by side more...Great price and looks great.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This was either the first one delivered or the replacement for the first one that was delivered and defective. The first one also had a bad seal on the frig. door so it could not close out the room air. It ran all night to try to stay at the correct temp.. Same Side By Side model. First one was delivered on March 14, 2014 and the second one (the replacement) was delivered on March 21, 2014 I had to call the next day because the doors were hitting each other when I opened either one of the doors. The replacement one is the one that I wrote my other review on. It is the one that I still have and still HATE it.
EXTREMELY noisy when ice is dumped into the ice bin. I can hear it at the other end of my house, all day and during the night. Lighting is horrible in frig. and freezer. Shelves underneath the lights are blocked by the foods located on the shelf above because of the lighting. Very limited shelf adjustments or locations in frig. and in doors. The area inside the frig. and freezer is very narrow. You have to empty the ice bin when it gets full or ice will form on shelves and packages. Freezer shelves are open shelves and do not have anything to keep foods from falling out. You have to push the doors real hard to make sure they close, they don't glide close at all, even with a slight nudge. Mine did not make ice for 2 days, even after I had it for 4 months. Then all of a sudden it started making ice again, and yes, I know where the adjustments are. I have had it since March 21, 2014 and it already says change filter. It has 2 filters, I found out, that has to be ordered, bought, and changed periodically by you. I have never had a refrigerator that I had to change filters. The only recommendation I would give to anyone is: DO NOT BUY THIS REFRIGERATOR. I really do need a more efficient Side By Side. I really am so disappointed and wish now that I hadn't wasted my money on it.
I really like my new fridge. The ice maker is great and the space inside is just perfect. Its so nice to have a light. Our other fridge light went out soon after we bought it. Kenmore rocks .......
Have had for several months and love it! The interior is thoughtfully designed and it seems like I have more room than the larger (albeit very old) Whirlpool it replaced. Love the smaller ice cubes and the ease of pulling out the ice tray to fill a cooler. Although it does does not hold as much ice as the last fridge, I can use the convenient bottom drawer to hold ice so I can make extra in advance of having guests over. We drink a lot of water but have never worried about running out of ice. The lighting is awesome.
I purchased this refrigerator in June 2014. I like everything about it except, and it's a BIG except, the ice maker does not make enough ice. I've lowered the temp and keep turning on the accelerated ice production function. When nothing helped I called the service line and was told all they could do was send someone out and it would cost in excess of $200. Does anyone know if there is a fix to this problem?
replacement of 18 square feet frige. This side by side is a supplement to the counter depth frige. It will hold some frozen veges, breads etc and drinks not stored in kitchen. So far it is great.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% OFF with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.