Kenmore 26.5 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04651133000 | Model# 51133
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 26.5 cu. ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Expansive Storage Solutions
With a spacious interior and optimal refrigeration capabilities, the Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator 5113 gives you room to stock up on food for the whole family. Two full-door adjustable bins accommodate gallon-sized containers giving you even more shelf space. A convertible storage bin organizes meats and snacks, while the freezer gives you more room, with glass shelves that make it easy to store everything from popsicles to pizzas.
- Relocated to the door, the SpaceSaver Ice System makes chilly ice, while clearing an entire shelf to give you 30% more storage space, so you can stock up on frozen foods.
- Adjusting to suit produce, desserts, meats, cheese and more, the temperature controlled convertible bin adapts to your grocery list with a quick swipe of the control.
- SmartSense Temperature Management responds to warming and cooling instantly, ensuring a consistent temperature throughout the interior to help keep produce fresh and delicious.
- The CleanFlow™ Air Filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh and is 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors.
- Designed to customize and help increase visibility, adjustable glass shelving moves to suit your storage needs while delivering an easy to clean surface with serious support.
- Designed to keep you covered, even when company’s over, Acceler-Ice creates frozen crescents faster, so you always have plenty of ice for drinks, cocktails and coolers.
Added on March 05, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Mine broke after 7 years (Display on front no longer works). Even with warranty, Sears cannot fix. Start saving now because you too will need to buy another one in a few years when this one stops working. Sears used to be known for customer service, not anymore.
Colorado Springs, CO
I really liked this model when I saw it in the store, but LOVED it when it arrived at my home. It's so hard to get the true size of a refrigerator in the store. Mainly because you are in a large store, and you are looking at it empty. Wow, was I surprised to see how much more room this had inside than others with the same cu. ft. And I love the icemaker in the door. It is a smaller ice bin. But if you aren't constantly using ice, it will fill your needs. And it makes ice quickly. I love the small cubes. This opens up so much space in the freezer. Runs very quiet. And the curved doors give it a nice look. You won't be disappointed. And it's a Kenmore!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
My first side by side- hated it. Can't find anything when it is full b/c you have to stack stuff. Mine also had issues and had to be returned. Water dispenser would not turn off and refrogerator kept freezing all the food
This has got to be the noisiest refrigerator I've ever been around. It makes clicking sounds 90% of the time. Makes a fairly loud hum as it turns on. The ice despensor compartment in the freeze door hits the center pillar when opening and closing freezer door. And so far I have not been able to get Sears to do anything about these issues. Water from dispensor in door is not cold.
Really like the ice maker in door as it gives me two shelves in top of freezer. Like the ice dispenser design and the temperature control ease of use. Love that refrig/freezer handles are metal and not white plastic that yellows with time! So far, it has turned out to be a good selection!
I purchased this refrigerator to replace a GE side by side. I love this refrigerator! I love the ice maker in the door. The refrigerator is basically the same size that I had but it seems I have so much more room. It has separate cooling areas in the refrigerator side that you can keep as cold as you want or just cool. Great appliance for a great price. I read the reviews before I purchased it and was slightly concerned about the noise the ice make might make, but it is minimal. Love Love Love it!
I love the extra space in the freezer due to the ice maker bring in the door! Great deal for so much space. I love the stainless steel and it just goes so well in my new kitchen! Love it!!!!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.