Kenmore 51133 26 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Stainless SteelItem# 04651133000 | Model# 51133
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 26 cu. ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Expansive Storage Solutions
With a spacious interior and optimal refrigeration capabilities, the Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator 5113 gives you room to stock up on food for the whole family. Two full-door adjustable bins accommodate gallon-sized containers giving you even more shelf space. A convertible storage bin organizes meats and snacks, while the freezer gives you more room, with glass shelves that make it easy to store everything from popsicles to pizzas.
- Relocated to the door, the SpaceSaver ice system makes chilly ice, while clearing an entire shelf to give you 30% more storage space, so you can stock up on frozen foods
- Adjusting to suit produce, desserts, meats, cheese and more, the temperature controlled convertible bin adapts to your grocery list with a quick swipe of the control
- SmartSense temperature management responds to warming and cooling instantly, ensuring a consistent temperature throughout the interior to help keep produce fresh and delicious
- The CleanFlow™ air filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh and is 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors
- Designed to customize and help increase visibility, adjustable glass shelving moves to suit your storage needs while delivering an easy to clean surface with serious support
- Designed to keep you covered, even when company’s over, Acceler-Ice creates frozen crescents faster, so you always have plenty of ice for drinks, cocktails and coolers
Added on March 05, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Santa Rosa, CA
We've had the fridge about a week now. So far it's been a very good experience. Plenty of room, nice lighting, temps have all been consistent, we use ice fairly often and haven't had the running out of ice issue. We came from having separate paddles for water and ice. It does take a little getting used to where the water is in front but hasn't been an issue. Otherwise great looking and running so far!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
First the ice maker wouldn't make ice. Than the ice got stuck and wouldn't come out. Got jammed. Ice maker is very slow. Now I have a clicking in the back of the refrigerator. The side where we keep the milk is no longer cold. By looking it up on line, it could be the relay switch to the compressor. The repair man is on his way out this afternoon. I have had them out 3 times already. Oh yeah, a shelf on the freezer side on the door cracked. Delivered the wrong shelf. I think the best thing to do is take this back. It was bought in October 2014. I wonder if they sent me a used or repaired refrigerator ?
The only thing this appliance does correctly is keep things cold! It had all the features I wanted, but it is poorly made. Makes a lot of noise just running,especially the freezer. Door on the fresh food compartment makes noise when opening and has no stop...it slams into the cabinet. Ice/water dispenser is extremely difficult to use,so if you have weak arms or hands don't buy this one.
I've been closely monitoring the fridge for issues, just cause there is so many bad reviews. Turns out, this is not cold enough inside. Its been 1 week since I bought it and Sears wont let me return it, instead requires me to do the repair service route. I can only wonder why........
Amazing product! Could not be happier!
Cedar Rapids, IA
I read the reviews on this product and the only negative thing they said was that it was loud. Since I don't hang out next to my refrigerator I didn't care. I can tell you the only time I think it is loud is when it dumps the ice. My downside would be the ice in the door. I have had a similar model and it would freeze up and the cubes stick together. I noticed right off that the same thing happens on this one. Since I don't use ice very often it is not a big deal to me but it would be to some people. The shelves are adjustable and easy to clean. The lighting is great I believe it is LED and makes everything easy to see. I also like the built in food deodorizer.
North Las Vegas, NV
Got this Fridge for about a week now. Although this is not I wanted to buy (I want with a Grab-N-Go door w/c is not available yet). The salesman told me to try it and exchange it later. I'm not disappointed with this Fridge at all! Some complain that it's NOISY, its NOT true with this fridge. It's so quiet! They complain about the water is warm. Well, you have to pass the 24 hrs limit (in manual) and I got a cold water. They complain the water spill. Don't take out the glass yet and wait until the last drop, you'll only wait for 2 seconds! There's a lot of room inside. I can put two cooking pot in one tray. Overall, this is a very good Fridge that you'll NOT gonna be disappointed, too bad I have to exchange it.
Love this roomy refrigerator/freezer. Had it for 1 week and had to call repair because the icemaker/water stopped working. Prompt service and it was done. Although it's only been 2 days since it's been fixed, I still love this refrigerator.
Santa Clara, UT
I love how the water filter is in the fridge so I dont have to pull the fridge out. I love the quick ice mechanism that stores the ice. Easy to set up and easy to use. Very function.
This is a refrigerator with a lot of space, the fact that ice maker is not using half of the freezer is a big plus. It is a little bit noisy compared to my old refrigerator, but is not that bad. My main concern is that some of the plastic harder on shelves and drawers is fragile, innacurate and poor quality. I'm talking specifically about the rollers that supposed to help drawers to slide better, they are not big enogh, they deraill easy and they get stuck all the time, as a consequence the drawers don't slide easy and they just rub against the plastic on the supporting shelve. I'm afraid this flaw will lead into broken parts really soon.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 20-Jun-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 20-Jun-2015 See details.
- Get 8-pack Washcloths for $2.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Members get $15 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-May-2015 See details.
- Get 10% More than the Cash Savings Back in a Gift Card When You Pay Regular Price Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.