Kenmore 26 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04651132000 | Model# 51132
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 26 cu. ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Expansive Storage SolutionsWith a spacious interior and optimal refrigeration capabilities, the Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator 5113 gives you room to stock up on food for the whole family. Two full-door adjustable bins accommodate gallon-sized containers giving you even more shelf space. A convertible storage bin organizes meats and snacks, while the freezer gives you more room, with glass shelves that make it easy to store everything from popsicles to pizzas.
- Relocated to the door, the SpaceSaver Ice System makes chilly ice, while clearing an entire shelf to give you 30% more storage space, so you can stock up on frozen foods.
- Adjusting to suit produce, desserts, meats, cheese and more, the temperature controlled convertible bin adapts to your grocery list with a quick swipe of the control.
- SmartSense Temperature Management responds to warming and cooling instantly, ensuring a consistent temperature throughout the interior to help keep produce fresh and delicious.
- The CleanFlow™ Air Filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh and is 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors.
- Designed to customize and help increase visibility, adjustable glass shelving moves to suit your storage needs while delivering an easy to clean surface with serious support.
- Designed to keep you covered, even when company’s over, Acceler-Ice creates frozen crescents faster, so you always have plenty of ice for drinks, cocktails and coolers.
Added on March 05, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Terrible design, center wall is cheap plastic and will bow out and cause door to rub, ice maker to rub. Our replacement fridge was delivered and same thing, center wall bowed out towards the freezer. This time it caused a gap so large that the fridge door has a constant opening and will not seal. Runs constantly to keep cold air in because of the cold air escaping. Sears is not willing to work with us to get a different model. We will be returning this and shopping elsewhere !!!
This fridge is a beauty! Love the sliding shelves and the ice in door in the freezer. It seems to run a lot, but it isn't terribly loud. So far we are super happy with purchase!
Fort Pierce, FL
The Refrigerator was delivered last week 45 minutes past the delivery time window. Delivery men were good and neat in their job, however they did not remove the tape on the inside making it difficult later in the day after I got home and had time to take it out. The fridge works well and was a good value, however, because the ice maker is in the door there is more noise when it makes ice. In the future I would look for an ice maker inside the freezer.
Would have gave it a 5 but the ice maker makes quite a bit of noise when the water pump turns on to fill the ice maker compared to our older Kenmore Elite fridge. Only other thing I don't like is that you cant use ice dispenser if the Refrigerator side door is open.
Retired my 23 year old Kenmore to the garage and bought this beauty. After using it for 2 weeks the refrigerator side stopped cooling and the freezer side does not cool enough to make ice. I am getting a replacement delivered in a few days. I did not buy a warranty as my old one has never missed a beat. I will be buying a Squaretade warranty to at least cover the cost of lost food which is not covered by Sears without an extended warranty, who would have thought I would need extended warranty coverage after just 2 weeks. The only thing I do not especially like about this refrigerator (when it worked) is that Ice maker does not work if you have the refrigerator door open. I loved the price and the salespeople in the store were extremely helpful. That is the only reason I am replacing with the same model.
Have always used Kenmore. We replaced our old one with this one, it takes awhile getting used to have to keep changing from ice to water, but I guess it is worth it. Also, EVERYONE fills their water bottle from the frige, the the water spout is short and most of the time you miss the bottle and you have to clean up all the split water.
Great customer service from Sears, delivered with ease. Set up was easy. The doors provide ample space for mustard and ketchup. Plenty of room for Rudy's leftover BBQ and a cold Shiner.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.