Kenmore 26 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04651132000 | Model# 51132
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 26 cu. ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Expansive Storage SolutionsWith a spacious interior and optimal refrigeration capabilities, the Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator 5113 gives you room to stock up on food for the whole family. Two full-door adjustable bins accommodate gallon-sized containers giving you even more shelf space. A convertible storage bin organizes meats and snacks, while the freezer gives you more room, with glass shelves that make it easy to store everything from popsicles to pizzas.
- Relocated to the door, the SpaceSaver Ice System makes chilly ice, while clearing an entire shelf to give you 30% more storage space, so you can stock up on frozen foods.
- Adjusting to suit produce, desserts, meats, cheese and more, the temperature controlled convertible bin adapts to your grocery list with a quick swipe of the control.
- SmartSense Temperature Management responds to warming and cooling instantly, ensuring a consistent temperature throughout the interior to help keep produce fresh and delicious.
- The CleanFlow™ Air Filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh and is 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors.
- Designed to customize and help increase visibility, adjustable glass shelving moves to suit your storage needs while delivering an easy to clean surface with serious support.
- Designed to keep you covered, even when company’s over, Acceler-Ice creates frozen crescents faster, so you always have plenty of ice for drinks, cocktails and coolers.
Added on March 05, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We purchased this item last summer because our old refrigerator was making a lot of noise, we thought the motor was giving out. I always wanted a side by side for the ice and water. The only complaint that we really have is that when the fridge is full, not over crowded but full the items on the top two shelves will freeze. We have the temperature set correctly according to the manual, we also have a thermometer on the top shelf that never shows the fridge being too cold. We always leave plenty of room for the air to circulate inside of the fridge but we still have a problem with items freezing. And guess I should mention the water that comes out of the door is not cold enough but other than that, we've been satisfied with this fridge. Thank you and God bless!
West Chester, PA
We have this one in our garage as the second fridge. We use mostly for all drinks and backup frozen food. Is laid out nicely and is very efficient. The bottom row of the freezer lacks light, but no problem there.
This baby is so pretty in my kitchen I thought I was going to be so happy with it. Then it started talking to us. It makes many noises. They all have to do with the ice-maker, of course. Just saying.
Missouri City, TX
Refrigerator is great. Enough space for our needs and very well thought out engineering for compartments and use. My wife and I love it! Sears' sales guy didn't sell us something just to make a sell, he truely sold us something that fit our needs!
I purchased this refrigerator but was unable to get it through my door. Because of the design of the base even removing the doors doesn't work because all the plumbing for the icemaker is in the base so it doesn't reduce the width. Delivery man said he has had to take back at least 5 of this model for the same reason. Sales person not aware of this problem .
Terrible design, center wall is cheap plastic and will bow out and cause door to rub, ice maker to rub. Our replacement fridge was delivered and same thing, center wall bowed out towards the freezer. This time it caused a gap so large that the fridge door has a constant opening and will not seal. Runs constantly to keep cold air in because of the cold air escaping. Sears is not willing to work with us to get a different model. We will be returning this and shopping elsewhere !!!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.