Kenmore 25 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04651122000 | Model# 51122
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 25 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Handy Storage at Sears
This Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator 5112 offers a well-lit interior thanks to unique LED lighting, and adjustable shelves and door bins suit your unique food storage needs. Spill-proof shelves make cleanup a breeze, while three clear bins give you control over how you store fresh meat and vegetables. In the freezer, you have room to stack frozen dinners and door bins to keep your favorite treats within reach. This side-by-side refrigerator elevates the look of your kitchen and puts modern conveniences at your fingertips.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- An integrated dispenser doles out chilly ice cubes and fresh water to keep you cool and hydrated, while saving you the trouble of hauling ice and water home from the store.
- Diamond LED lighting uses less space than incandescents while delivering the bright illumination you need.
Added on February 08, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The freezer and refrigerator options work just fine but the water dispenser is very loud when being used and sounds like a old steam engine jugging along at top speed. After I'm finished using the ice dispenser and depress the lever to remove my glass, a few more cubes always come out and land on the floor. The crisper bins are somewhat difficult to push in. I should have spent more money and purchased a higher quality product.
I looked all over for a new refrigerator i was in Sears and seen this one and i knew this was the one i wanted nice looking inside roomy and big freezer i hate the bottom freezer everyone I know that's has gotten one hate them now . And looks great in my kitchen. So far we love it run good very quiet and everything is working very well. Was on sale few days later after i brought it and I went to store and they gave me the sale price, what more could you ask for! I always has loved Sears We have brought a ton of stuff from Sears over the years and i will continue to do so. Ty Jane
Has a serious an ice dispenser problem. The dispenser leaves ice on the floor whenever I use it. This applies to either crushed or cubed ice. I am careful to position cup right under chute, and have had a service call to address the generic chute switch problem SF46-542, to no avail. Otherwise works fine
Lots of room in both the freezer and fridge side. Love the LED lighting, but wish it was brighter. Seemed brighter at the store, but that was an empty fridge. Once you put food in it, it blocks the light more so than with previous side by sides I have owned. Makes ice fast, but ice falls out even after you walk away, from the dispenser. The crushed ice option is great, but unless you have a wide glass, and unless you hold it right up to the edges of the dispenser, you get showered with the crushed ice. And even with this technique, it ends up all over the floor. The only way to avoid that is to fill a glass only half full of crushed ice. And the ledge catches nothing like in some dispensers. Its shaped to push everything that spills onto the floor.
This was quick to cool with plenty of room. Lots of foam inside to keep in safe during transportation. CONS: Ice-maker is loud when filling tray with water after the cubes drop into the collection bin. I am slowly getting used to it. Overall a great product value at this price point.
Only had this refrigerator for a week, while waiting for a replacement, but really liked it. Love the interior lights and it has a lot of space. The ice maker took a little but of time, but that was not a big deal. The only thing I did not like was the smooth black finish that shows every tiny scratch and fingerprint. Otherwise, really nice!
The ice maker does not make an adequate amount of ice for a 3 person family. We are all not at home all day and we still can't get 5 full glasses of ice per day. The bottom of the ice bin is NEVER full. Sears replaced the ice maker however that didn't help. They agreed to replace entire fridge -- the new fridge ice maker does no better. Bought in May -- this is October and 2 fridgerators and 3 icemakers later still no resolution -- After the 2nd fridge we were told 'this ice maker just puts out minimal ice'. No where did it say that on the itemized discription of the fridge. Besides that -- Where the heck to you get it's ok to produce minimal ice!! They gave me an address for Executive Cutomer Relations --- Gee Thanks ----NEVER WILL I EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS AGAIN.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.