Kenmore 25.4 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 04650029000 | Model# 50029
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 25.4 cu. ft. Kenmore® side-by-side refrigerator 50029 is one of the most popular refrigerators from Kenmore. It features a new flush dispenser design that enhances the look of your fridge while making it easy to get fresh, filtered water and ice.
The black Kenmore 5002 refrigerator is loaded with lots of great features to keep food fresh and organized, like a clear, humidity-controlled crisper. 3 adjustable gallon door bins store gallon-sized containers, freeing up shelf space so you can stock up. Adjustable, spill-proof glass shelves contain messes so they're easier to clean up. And with the smooth, flat doors and color-matched metal handles on this Kenmore best-selling side-by-side refrigerator, you get a stylish design that looks good in any kitchen.
- Adjustable gallon door bins let you store gallon-sized containers to give you more interior shelf space
- A clear, humidity-controlled crisper bin lets you keep humidity at the optimum level to properly store a wide variety of fruit and vegetables
- The ice and water dispenser makes it simple to get filtered ice and water without opening the door
- Spill-proof shelves help confine spills to a single shelf for easy cleanup
Added on May 24, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The refrigerator my husband and I purchase was okay. It look good in the store. I recommend measuring your old refrigerator before purchasing a new one. This particular model was too small for our needs. It looks good but for some reason the water comes out warm. My old refrigerator dispensed cold water. I'd recommend this refrigerator if someone needed a smaller fridge.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Ice dispenser puts as much ice on the floor as it does in the glass. The ice comes out too fast to keep it in the glass, and then the ice passage gets clogged with the cubes keeping the trap door open. If the ice isn't cleared from the door it will start to melt, overfilling the drip tray, and then you will have water on the floor to go along with the ice.
Cedar Creek, TX
We remodeled our kitchen just under one year ago, and also replaced all of the appliances. We bought a Kenmore refrigerator and double convection oven. We had to repair Kenmore products for the twice each in only the first year! Four MAJOR repairs (magnatron tube and primary computer board)! Very unhappy with Kenmore refrigerators and ovens right now.
Don't think it was a good choice,shelves bend when just a gallon of milk sets on them, crushes ice goes EVERYWHERE when you try and get some, refrigerator does not keep things as cool as it should.Very disappointed, can this be traded for an upgrade.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 07-Sep-2014 See details.