Kenmore 25.4 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04650023000 | Model# 50023
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 25.4 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Spacious & Stylish
Loaded with fantastic features, the Kenmore stainless steel side-by-side refrigerator 5002 is both spacious and attractive. This 25.4 cu. ft. side-by-side refrigerator offers an abundance of customizable storage space with 3 gallon-sized door bins, adjustable spill-proof glass shelves and 2 crisper drawers. The roomy 10 cu. ft. of frost free freezer storage includes 3 adjustable shelves, 3 door bins and a pull-out drawer and comes equipped with automatic defrost. The stylish in-door water and ice dispenser sits flush in the door, maintaining the stainless exterior's sleek, streamlined look.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- An integrated dispenser doles out chilly ice cubes and fresh water to keep you cool and hydrated, while saving you the trouble of hauling ice and water home from the store.
- Diamond LED lighting uses less space than incandescents while delivering the bright illumination you need.
Added on February 08, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Colorado Springs, CO
I really liked this model when I saw it in the store, but LOVED it when it arrived at my home. It's so hard to get the true size of a refrigerator in the store. Mainly because you are in a large store, and you are looking at it empty. Wow, was I surprised to see how much more room this had inside than others with the same cu. ft. And I love the icemaker in the door. It is a smaller ice bin. But if you aren't constantly using ice, it will fill your needs. And it makes ice quickly. I love the small cubes. This opens up so much space in the freezer. Runs very quiet. And the curved doors give it a nice look. You won't be disappointed. And it's a Kenmore!!
I had a single door refrig with freezer on the top before, I took everything out of it and put it in a cooler and when they finished hooking up my new one I couldn't get everything back in . Was very disappointed, but I thought I would give it a try anyway. Gotta keep reaching way in the back for everything and the shelves are very narrow. The ice goes all over the floor unless you put a bowl to get the ice and then put it in your glass. No room in the freezer either, Ice machine takes up alot of space. We read the reviews after we bought it or we would not of purchased it . It is noisy, and alot smaller than what we had. NOT HAPPY AT ALL. Wanted to return it or replace it and was told we only had 30 days, but when it was delivered they told me I had 1 year. NOT SO only if you have a repair man come out at least 4 times in 1 year and then it is under the lemon law. I own almost all sears or kenmore app. and this one is by far the worst. Would never buy a side by side again.IT IS NOT EVEN 2 MONTHS OLD
I have had the refrigerator one year and a half and rust is already forming on the body below the water dispenser. The collection pit below the water dispenser is a poor design. I hope that Sears sells a paint so I can sand out the rust and touch up paint. My advice is do not use the decorative cover for the water pit, it would only retain moisture and cause rust on the metal edge. I had one before that the collection pit could be removed and the water dumped. That one was well designed but this one uses the refrigerator body to collect the water which is stupid. Other than that everything is fine. The refrigerator is a good size and works well. Plenty of space for everything.
Beaver Falls, PA
I've been happy with this since our purchase until the cheaply made drawers inside, plastic made, were snapped in half by my two year old. My only issue was that she could break it so easily by just pushing the door closed, lightly for that matter too.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.