Kenmore 25.4 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04650023000 | Model# 50023
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 25.4 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Spacious & Stylish
Loaded with fantastic features, the Kenmore stainless steel side-by-side refrigerator 5002 is both spacious and attractive. This 25.4 cu. ft. side-by-side refrigerator offers an abundance of customizable storage space with 3 gallon-sized door bins, adjustable spill-proof glass shelves and 2 crisper drawers. The roomy 10 cu. ft. of frost free freezer storage includes 3 adjustable shelves, 3 door bins and a pull-out drawer and comes equipped with automatic defrost. The stylish in-door water and ice dispenser sits flush in the door, maintaining the stainless exterior's sleek, streamlined look.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- An integrated dispenser doles out chilly ice cubes and fresh water to keep you cool and hydrated, while saving you the trouble of hauling ice and water home from the store.
- Diamond LED lighting uses less space than incandescents while delivering the bright illumination you need.
Added on February 08, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
New Port Richey, FL
This is the 1ST refrigerator that I have ever owned that dod NOT chill the dispensed water! This machine throws ice everywhere, is terribly noisy when making ice (will wake you up in the middle of the night!) Is very slow to make ice, will not keep up with 2 adults! I didn't notice untill it was delivered that the sides are textured to minimize finger prints but the front is not..very strange. Some IDIOT designed this one..
there is an issue with the ice dispenser design. I believe ice gets stuck in the chute and them randomly falls out onto the floor. We have hardwood floors in our kitchen and have found water and melting ice several times on the floor and it has happened while we were in the kitchen. I believe our floors are starting to cup as a result of the water.
Saint Augustine, FL
I was in dire need of a new refrigerator, like yesterday, and Sears came through for me within one day. This fridge is 100% better than the $3,400. LG that I bought a mere 3-1/2 years ago. I cannot say enough about the fridge and the service that Sears gave me. It seems to have almost all the features the LG had, but far less complicated and right now I am looking for simplicity in my life. Thank you Kenmore for saving the day.
I've only had it for 3 days, so far so good. Bought on 35% off sale, so the price was very right. Delivery crew was excellent. I have no issues with the ice dispenser spilling ice, not a cube lost yet. Size is just right for us, it replaced a 15 yr old Kenmore 23 CF model. Only complaint is the ice maker seems slower than the old fridge. Smaller cubes that take the same amount of time to make. I'll report back in 6 months and update how it's been going.
This refrigerator works perfectly. Keeps food cold, and the fruit and vegetable bins work just as they should. Overall everything stays fresh. However, there just isn't enough space for a family size of seven. So if it's space you need this will not work.We love Kenmore and decided to upgrade to a 31cu. ft. door model. The Kenmore brand is great,and one that you can trust!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
It is ok, nothing to brag about. 1st thing after less than 1 week, the ice dispenser would only dispense crushed ice regardless of what choice was pushed. Was advised to unplug the unit and wait about 2 minutes and plug it back in. This corrected the problem but am concerned that it will happen again and eventually fail, we'll see. also required a home modification to stop it from slinging ice everywhere when dispensing.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 01-Jun-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $299 and over Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.