Kenmore 25 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - BlackItem# 04641159000 | Model# 41159
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 25 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Flexible Storage
This Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator 4115 offers adjustable shelves and large door bins to organize all your fresh and frozen groceries. Use the temperature-controlled bin to hold foods that keep well under slightly warmer temperatures, such as baby greens or cheese. This refrigerator also includes crisper bins, ideal for keeping produce fresh. In the freezer, you'll find in-door storage and several shelves, plus a pull-out bin. Complete with spill-proof shelves and LED lighting, this 25 cu. ft. side-by-side refrigerator provides flexible food storage options.
- Adjusting to suit produce, desserts, meats, cheese and more, the temperature controlled convertible bin adapts to your grocery list with a quick swipe of the control.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- Diamond LED lighting uses less space than incandescents while delivering the bright illumination you need.
Added on March 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We purchased a new fridge to replace our older Kenmore model. I selected the newer version of our older model minus the water and ice maker because on our previous one we found the ice to be dirty and the water dispenser to be hard to keep clean. After reading a lot of the reviews I wasn't sure what to expect. The refrigerator runs very quiet, but it is obvious that it is cheaply made. The plastic door compartments are very thin and one even broke right away upon trying to position it in the side door. Our doors are uneven and even after adding food in and manually adjusting it they are still not level. Sears so far has been extremely helpful with sending new parts and a technician to come out, but time is a factor as they are so busy there is a small delay. I am happy with the price we paid and have a feeling most all refrigerators are just manufactured like this today.
Oak Park, MI
I love this fridge it is so much better then my regular fridge. There is so much room inside that I can put a big tea pitcher and a big pot of leftovers and still have room for more things. The freezer is awesome as well. Love the space.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
freezer drawer won't come out. plastic trays on door of refrig. are mostly cracked or broken. gaskets around doors are burning hot. when doors are shut, a clunking noise occurs each time. door finish is not the same as side textured finish. joints are open and full of caulk.
I love our new refrigerator. It seems so luxurious to finally have a fridge that is spacious, has drawers, LED lighting, glass shelves, and is on rollers. There is absolutely nothing to complain about.
The first one delivered did not work and I was not pleased with the customer service saying it would be two weeks before they could send a tech. Than they decided to replace it but that took a week. It is ok, just not as good as I expected a Sears product to be.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.