Kenmore 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator- Bisque ENERGY STAR®Item# 04671604000 | Model# 71604
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
Whether you're hosting a big event or just feeding your family, the Kenmore French Door refrigerator 7160 has plenty of space. Four Adjustable Glass Shelves, pantry drawer and deep gallon-sized door bins give you plenty of storage, and two humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep veggies fresh. The pull-out bottom freezer offers another 7.5 cu. ft. of space. The energy-efficient design saves money, and with the Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerator's GeniusCool™ technology and advanced air-flow control system, food is always stored at the perfect temperature.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- Advanced Air Flow uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- Genius Cool™ features dual evaporators that cool your refrigerator and freezer separately to help eliminate wilted lettuce and freezer-burned ice cream.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I had a Kenmore refrig for 14 years and loved it. So when it went out I shopped around and found myself right back at Sears. The french doors are new to me but I have found that I really like them. The only thing I had to get use to not being able to put the milk on the door. The freezer is huge! I have only had it a couple weeks but so far so good. I am definitely happy with my purchase and they even sold it to me for the online price!
Researched to find the right fridge to replace a 9 year old Kenmore side-by-side. We have been very pleased thus far. It feels like it has much more room both in the fridge and freezer (love the bottom freezer drawer!). It's also very quiet, has bright lighting, and doesn't even seem to big in our small kitchen. The french doors do not swing so far back when fully open that they hit the counter on either side. (If it had been counter-depth, this could possibly be a problem in our kitchen layout. Standard depth allows more space on either side and prevents denting the door.) Doors open at a nice angle, not all the way flat, but allow you ample room to find what you need. Highly recommend!
first fridge we got didnt even work from the get go. second one seems to be working fine so far..it dsoes have some nice features like the adjustable slide out shelves andthe ice maker makes ice quickly. it is also very roomy but i have my doubts about it. i will see how long it last before it stops working for some reason. i hope im wrong ..
Oak Park, CA
Absolutely love this refridgerator. The shelves are adjustable. There is plenty of room on the doors for gallon bottles. The vegetable and fruit drawers keep the veggies and fruit crisp and fresh. I also love the "party tray" drawer, it is so convenient.
I already had a Kenmore that went to my daughter's as soon as this one arrived, I wanted black and I saw this one on sale. It has so much more room them my single door one and roomy in the freezer compartment, My husband and I are very happy with this purchase.
great item for the money. love the look of the double door. looks more expensive than it is. I also got the matching stove and microwave. they all go great together and this is a wonderful addition to my kitchen, it looks very gourmet.
we also purchased the stove and dishwasher and microwave in the stainless steel to match had a complete kitchen make over cant wait to start having parties to see how all the food can fit on the shelves.
Maple Lake, MN
We love our new Freezer/Refrigerator. We looked for days to find a retailer that sold this style in the Bisque color. We were please to find one at Sears.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS! Extra 5% or 0% financing for 12 months on appliances over $499 with your Sears Card Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.