Kenmore 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04671602000 | Model# 71602
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
Whether you're hosting a big event or just feeding your family, the Kenmore French Door refrigerator 7160 has plenty of space. Four Adjustable Glass Shelves, pantry drawer and deep gallon-sized door bins give you plenty of storage, and two humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep veggies fresh. The pull-out bottom freezer offers another 7.5 cu. ft. of space. The energy-efficient design saves money, and with the Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerator's GeniusCool™ technology and advanced air-flow control system, food is always stored at the perfect temperature.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- Advanced Air Flow uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I haven't had this refrigerator very long but so far I love it. It has so much room that I had trouble deciding what to put where. I love the slide out shelves. The freezer is very roomy. I don't have the ice maker hooked up yet so can't comment on that feature. If it is as good as everything else then it will be awesome too.
We like the dual french door design - easy to open and close. I read one review which warned (reliability-wise) about the tab which rachetes to close the door (e.g. to close one door before the other otherwise breakage) - but this design seems rock solid robust. Great design. Quiet operation. Great upgrade from our previous 17 yr old Whirlpool fridge.
This is an awesome fridge. Works very well, quiet, and fits nicely in the kitchen. There is ample room top and bottom. The ice tray is in the freezer and works well.
Love this frig so far -- very easy to organize and see all items inside. Also really like the small cube size for the ice maker. We have only had this for a month so cannot comment on quality, durability etc.
Kind of had to purchase this particular model, because I wanted bisque color, did not want ice/water feature and wanted large refrigerator. Many features are an improvement: the bottom drawer is better designed but limited on space (especially depth) and the bottom freezer bin has almost solid bottom so things can't fall to back of freezer, top freezer bin limited on space.
Our refrigerator was installed just a few days ago. My initial opinion is that there is a lot of room in the unit, BUT, it isn't well utilized. There is not a lot of flexibility in adjusting the door bins. While there is room enough in the doors for condiments galore, there is no way to store a wine bottle or a 2 liter soda bottle without removing one of the bins. Same holds true for the inside of refrigerator. I had to stagger the top and middle shelves to accommodate taller items, but wine bottles are lying on their side; not optimal for a re-corked wine bottle. Every door bin also has an open slot which I am assuming is for air flow. I just hope that something in the top bin doesn't spill because it will find its way to each lower bin and the floor of the refrigerator. The compressor also runs a lot. While the manual mentions frequent running, it doesn't say how much. It seems constant although I am certain that it isn't always running. The freezer is deep with a lot of room, but like a chest freezer, it is easy to lose items in it. I still haven't decided if I am pleased or sorry that I went to french door from side by side. I will say that not bending down for produce is already nice. And the deli drawer is perfect for storing 5 oz cups of yogurt which we eat a lot of.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.