Kenmore 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04671602000 | Model# 71602
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
Whether you're hosting a big event or just feeding your family, the Kenmore French Door refrigerator 7160 has plenty of space. Four Adjustable Glass Shelves, pantry drawer and deep gallon-sized door bins give you plenty of storage, and two humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep veggies fresh. The pull-out bottom freezer offers another 7.5 cu. ft. of space. The energy-efficient design saves money, and with the Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerator's GeniusCool™ technology and advanced air-flow control system, food is always stored at the perfect temperature.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- Advanced Air Flow uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- Genius Cool™ features dual evaporators that cool your refrigerator and freezer separately to help eliminate wilted lettuce and freezer-burned ice cream.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Love the shelves that slide out for easy reaching to back of upper shelves. Door bins also offer easy access. Only negative is that the doors frequently don't close all of the way. The alarm that sounds is the saving grace. The delivery was smooth and even 15 minutes ahead of the 2 hour window - wonderful!!
went in looking for a dishwasher and found a whirlpool for 90.00 dollars cheaper than **********. then a very good salesperson showed me the exact refrigerator i had in mind. the price was very good and delivery and installation was excellent.
Blue Springs, MO
We have had this refrigerator for only about two weeks, but so far we like it. It holds a lot and has easy accessibility. The freezer drawer is large and holds a lot more than I thought it would. It runs quietly, which we like. The temperature seems to be steady.
Perfect in every way! The amount of space in both the fridge and freezer is remarkable. The led lighting is fantastic. The extra drawer is very convenient, and the two crisper drawers hold a lot! I love that you can see everything when you open the doors.
Purposely bought a fridge without ice maker. Good decision. Without it, this fridge is a low energy consumer and there's lots more room. Also, there's one less thing to go wrong, as often it's the ice-maker that breaks. There's a very large ice container in the freezer that holds all we could possibly want. Very quiet operation. Lots of space. Love being able to put Thanksgiving leftovers inside without having to do major space maneuvers. Love being able to view fridge contents without moving everything around. Entire family thinks this is a wonderful improvement in our kitchen. This fridge seems to keep foods colder than our old model without running all the time. We had to cut down an overhead cabinet to make space for this fridge, but we were happy that we did that. Even though it involved more expense, it was well worth the pleasure of having this fridge. That's how much we like it.
This fridge works great. We like that the ice maker is hidden inside the freezer rather than on the door. Makes the front a much sleeker look. Would definitely recommend.
This fridge fit in roughly the same space as our old one but is much deeper which makes a huge difference. The pull out bottom drawer is more practical than the swing type door on the previous fridge, as ours is near the kitchen door. The double doors work well if you go in the fridge a lot - like putting the milk in a door pocket - because you are not letting all the cold air out like with a single large door. Be careful though as there is a special springed attachment to the left door that is part of the sealing mechanism that we were warned is 600 bucks to replace if you close the door with the attachment sticking out (shouldn't happen in normal use). The shelves slide out a little which might be useful to shorter people. The pump motor is noticeably quieter. Looking forward to smaller electricity bills, and also the rebate you can get from Edison for buying an energy efficient fridge! The only negative so far is that fridge magnets will not stick to the front of this fridge! It is a brushed aluminium cover, I think, so all those photos and mementos etc you have on your old fridge will have to go somewhere else, or find another way to attach them.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 07-Sep-2014 See details.