Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator- BlackItem# 04670329000 | Model# 70329
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Optimimum FreshnessWith ample storage and clever design, the Kenmore French door refrigerator 7032 has all the cool features you want in a fridge. The roomy interior lets you see what you have at a glance. Adjustable spill-proof shelves, two clear humidity-controlled crisper drawers, a Full Width Pantry Drawer and deep door bins give you plenty of storage and make organizing easy. The two-tiered pull-out bottom drawer freezer keeps your frozen foods easily accessible. The Kenmore French door refrigerator's linear compressor and Multi Air Flow technology maintain foods at the perfect temperature to prolong freshness and flavor.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- The slim in-door icemaker makes fresh ice fast, while its reduced size increases storage space both on the shelves and in the door bins.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- A built-in water filtration system helps reduce contaminants such as chlorine, lead and mercury, for great-tasting water and ice that's better for you.
- LEDs brighten corners and shelves, while offering a longer service life than their incandescent counterparts.
Added on May 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We liked this refrigerator it elegantly fit in our kitchen. The stainless steel surface more resistant than our older refrigerator. The bottom freezer is not big but have enough space for kids stuff. I would highly recommend this refrigerator.
Very easy to operate all controls. I like the filtered water.Makes ice very fast.Shelves are easy to adjust and there is plenty of room for all size items.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Delivered on time (free delivery) and took my old fridge out to curb for pick up by Town. Lots of room in freezer, but limited storage space on doors, especially left side where ice maker is located. Nice features, easy water hook up, just DO NOT use saddle clamp.
I purchased this fridge and got a great deal on a black Friday sale. I was so happy with it I recommended it to my brother in law and he bought the same one a couple weeks later. This last weekend ( about 3 years after purchase) It stopped working and we lost a few hundred dollars of food. I called sears to have them come out they were over a week out (who can wait that long when your food is going bad) So I called a friend who owns an appliance repair service. He looked at it and said that relay board was shot and that it may have a compressor or coolant problem. He said it wasn't worth fixing!!! He told me to basically throw it away after 3 years!!! In the middle of all this I found out 2 months ago the same thing happened to my brother in law and the one he purchased. The sears repair guy that looked at his said basically the same thing. My friend who looked at mine said he had a similar issue with the same model number fridge a couple of weeks ago and that this fridge is one of the poorest quality fridges he has seen. It looks great but is a big pile of you know what. Don't waste your money on this pile. If you don't listen to me you better get an extended warranty because you will likely use it!!!
I've had my refrigerator for 2 years. I did not get the extended warranty and my ice maker chute no longer works. The part is $500 and the labor is $215. Get the warranty of don't get the refrigerator. It's a good refrigerator overall. I notice a lot of condensation in the door at the seal.
We bought this model just over 2 years ago from Sears. Besides the small size of the ice storage in the door and the doors not wanting to close flush after the first year without firmly closing them, we liked the fridge and the layout. A few weeks back it stopped making ice and after noticing the temperature was at a higher setting than normal, we thought one of our kids had turned it down. We reset the temp and it started making ice again, for 2 days. It stopped cooling completely so we had a company come to look at it since Sears was booked for over 2 weeks. Who can wait 2 weeks when all your food is spoiling? We paid $75 to be told it was not worth repairing....WHAT??? It is barely over 2 years old....We made an appointment to have Sears service come to look at it and after waiting the 2 weeks we were told the same thing, not repairable. $150 down the drain. The refrigerant line under the unit was damaged and the compressor burned out, even though we rarely moved the refrigerator and had not done so in a few months. We are clueless as to how we could have caused the damage. It is really frustrating that appliances in general are made so poorly that a $1500 refrigerator cannot make it 3 years. Why can't companies like Kenmore return to making products in the USA with pride and if they have to charge a bit more, so be it. Our garage refrigerator is close to 25 years old and cools just fine. We were told by both mechanics that they would stay away from French door style refrigerators because the compressor is on the bottom and that causes problems. Now we are looking for a side by side with a good extended warranty but will definitely not be purchasing from a company like Kenmore who no longer cares about quality and farms out production to the lowest bidder overseas. I have always been a Kenmore customer but am no longer after this experience.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- 5% off w Sears card on purchases over $299 OR no interest paid for 12 months on purchases over $299 Offer ends 23-Oct-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 23-Oct-2014 See details.