Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator- BlackItem# 04670329000 | Model# 70329
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Optimimum FreshnessWith ample storage and clever design, the Kenmore French door refrigerator 7032 has all the cool features you want in a fridge. The roomy interior lets you see what you have at a glance. Adjustable spill-proof shelves, two clear humidity-controlled crisper drawers, a Full Width Pantry Drawer and deep door bins give you plenty of storage and make organizing easy. The two-tiered pull-out bottom drawer freezer keeps your frozen foods easily accessible. The Kenmore French door refrigerator's linear compressor and Multi Air Flow technology maintain foods at the perfect temperature to prolong freshness and flavor.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- The slim in-door icemaker makes fresh ice fast, while its reduced size increases storage space both on the shelves and in the door bins.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- A built-in water filtration system helps reduce contaminants such as chlorine, lead and mercury, for great-tasting water and ice that's better for you.
- LEDs brighten corners and shelves, while offering a longer service life than their incandescent counterparts.
Added on May 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bought this fridge or a similar one to it 12/2012 with an ice maker installed. The refrigerator works well so far, but the ice maker not so much. It makes ice, but will not dispense it. The ice maker was repaired twice within the first 15 months of ownership and now requires a third repair. The original nor the two repairs lasted more than 9 months. I did not buy the extended warranty so Sears will not pay for additional repairs. And the worst part was dealing with the front line customer solutions employees. One actually admitted that Sears can't get reliable parts because of the slumping economy. I can not recommend Sears ice makers that come in their refrigerators.
Virginia Beach, VA
Please, do follow my advice and don't buy from Sears! Less than a year ago I bought this STAINLESS STEEL refrigerator and now, the doors are rusting! It's not outside, therefore its not because of humidity and I have only use stainless steel wipes to clean it. I've been calling Sears and Kenmore for about 2 weeks now and NO ONE has been able to help me. It seems like the 400 dollars in extended warranty I bought doesn't cover this, because "cosmetics" is not important or essential to the fridge. My advice comes from an angry and disappointed customer, DO NOT BUY FROM SEARS! They are the sweetest to buy from, but the most useless to get help from.
We replaced a side by side refrigerator with a french door refrigerator. We like this refrigerator. It looks good, it is quiet and it is very roomy inside the freezer and refrigerator sections. I can fit pretty much everything I want into it. However, I do have two problems with it. One; the ice dispenser dispenses water and ice at a bad angle. The ice and water comes out towards me making a mess. I have to be very careful when using it. Secondly; it is very very large. Unfortunately, so many are being made giant size these days. It looks funny in our small kitchen and we can't reach the top of it. Unfortunately, we would have to go really small (smaller than the one we were replacing) In order to get one that fits a little better in our space, however, if we did that, we would loose a lot of inside room. I guess we will live with the size. Beware when looking at refrigerators, most are meant for large spaces. Measure, Measure, Measure.
I love the bottom freezer. I used it hit my head on a top freezer when taking food out of the frig and the side freezers never have enough room in either the frig or the freezer; so I always had to have an extra frig in the garage. Now I can eliminate the garage frig. Also I like the icemaker in the door not taking up room in the frig part like some other models. Now if they could just make a stainless frig without allowing for finger prints and smudge marks on the doors when you open them, they would be perfect. Feels like I am constantly wiping off finger prints.
We bought this to replace our aging 20 yo side by side. Incidentally was still working but cosmetically she had better days and on very hot days the fridge part struggled to keep things cool. I still have a slight preference for the old venerable side by side. It makes some strange noises at times but they arent to loud or distracting, our old Kenmore was virtually silent. I recommend if you have more than 5 people you purchase the next size up. Or if you grocery shop less frequent. The door on the left isnt good for much other than some condiments or squae type of containers such as juice boxes.. A household of five is about the max this can accommodate. We do like the looks and people have commented on how nice it looks as well.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.